Weidman needs a taste of reality

Who said anything about me? I honestly don't care who's next because the only 2 fighters deserving are Jacare and Weidman. But I don't make the fights. I'm not a fan of Dana's decisions but what can anyone do, including Chris? He's gonna have to take it like the rest of us. He's obviously not getting the next title shot so stop bitching about it. The worst thing that happened to Weidman, besides being injured again, was Bisping winning and Hendo turning back time on the same card.
ts = titleshot.

Is Weidman even a MW after the doping tests? Bisping should pick on someone his own size.

Some mods are rabbit Bisping fans on here as well. Jackonfire for example and Chungli. I know its getting ridiculous around here. It will end once he fights in his first defense and gets schooled.
Whats ridiculous is people claiming Bisping is ducking when he hasn't even been offered a fight yet.

Also pro tip: when you use my name at least have to courtesy to tag me.

Whats ridiculous is people claiming Bisping is ducking when he hasn't even been offered a fight yet.

Also pro tip: when you use my name at least have to courtesy to tag me.
Him saying i don't wanna fight you is a pretty good indication that he doesn't want to fight them. You don't need to be offered a fight to duck it lol. Point proving your a rabbit Bisping fan justify his ducking.

Him saying i don't wanna fight you is a pretty good indication that he doesn't want to fight them. You don't need to be offered a fight to duck it lol. Point proving your a rabbit Bisping fan justify his ducking.
I'm a rabbit Bisping fan? Stop being such a pre-madonna

I'm a rabbit Bisping fan? Stop being such a pre-madonna
Clearly you are, you can try to mask it all you want lol. Anyone defending the ducking Bisping has been attempting to do must be a rabbit Bisping fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure if you were in his position you'd just bend over and take it, like the little bitch you are TS.

You'd think the Rockhold fight would do that but instead just pushed him farther away from reality.

Bisping and his fanboys are scared to put him in with any legit contender, they know he will lose that belt in his first defense. They cool with him fighting a 45 year old thats 3 - 3 in his last six lol.

The sad part is that the 45 year old guy still packs power and Bisping is still hittable af......He should be smart-ish and fight the top contender guy and lose the belt with dignity and not cheapen up the belt by letting Hendo win it and most probably retire with it. My 2 cents.

As a teh Chris fan.. his lack of humility is really annoying me.

I became a fan because he was proud of being a family man and not striving for the rich excessive life but ever since the Rockhold fight..

Only Weidman has looked like shit since USADA started running the show. Dogged by injury after injury then a brutal loss, then another injury. Meanwhile in that time Bisping has claimed the two biggest wins of his career, winning the belt in the process. Probably not wise for Whineman to point the finger here.

Both Rockhold and Weidman beat Bisping 9/10. Lesbionest here.

I never said he didn't deserve it because he isn't a draw. I said HE thinks he's a draw and that's why HE thinks he deserves a shot. As a matter of fact, my second post says that I think that Jacare and Weidman are the most deserving but that it doesn't matter to Dana. So read all my posts before you start running off.

So, basically you agree with me then tell me to read your 2nd post before I start "running off". Uhhh no, I quoted your original comments, bozo. I'm not going to read an entire thread where you need to correct yourself because your bozo statements are being torn up and you need to defend them.

Nice try though, Nancy.

Weidman needs a fight. Weidman needs to stop getting injured.

I'm kind of over the MW division though. I'm still blown away that Bisping is the current champ.

I like Weidman, he seems like a good guy and you could easily make an argument for him being the best mw.. but stfu and go win a fight or two Chris.

Wiedman is the best in the division right now, even if he is not champ.

Didi you watch he fight Rockhold?

Rockhold would still be champion if it wasn´t for his arrogance to fight like it was a training session, all open with his chin up in the air

Back