Weidman needs a taste of reality

Lol @ Weidman not being able to draw, he headlined a PPV that sold a million buys, his fight with Machida was the biggest seller in 2014, and the UFC will always be able to promote him as the guy who ended Anderson's reign and the all American guy.

Weidman beats Bisping and Rockhold as long as he doesn't throw anymore stupid kicks.

Weidman should not get the TS coming of a loss. Specially after getting his ass kicked that bad.

Win a fight or two bro...

WW Weidman ain't beating Bisping anyway. He should make a run against Lawler. He's shrunk.

He doesn't need anymore taste, he's still got plenty of salt.

Sometimes the story line is more important than the rankings. For me it's more about Dan getting the chance to retire as a champ. Sure he's not exactly deserving based on rankings, but it wouldn't be the first time someone not deserving was given a title shot in the UFC.

I find it hard anyone can watch this sport as a strict fan of "numbers."

It would annoy me too if I was 100% sure I could beat the champ but had to watch from afar

You've got a point, but he's still his dad's boy and nothing could change that. Heartwarming.
Happy_Father_s_Day_to_all_the_Dads_our_there_today_I_m_so_blessed_to_have_the_most_inspirational_and_supportive_Dad_a-88660.jpg

He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3011551200000578-0-image-a-3_1452562280989.jpg
He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not a huge star, but still a very big name in MMA. The guy freaking KOed Anderson Silva out of the Matrix.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...sping-and-chris-weidman-trade-ped-accusations

First of all, he's still trying so hard to get a shot against Bisping that now they're both hurling PED accusations (getting lame already tbh) at each other on twitter. The thing the Chris doesn't realize is that no one really cares about the guy. He seems to think that he's a draw and that the UFC is fair. Is he a good fighter? Sure, but when has that mattered. The UFC is going to go with whatever puts more money in their pockets and if that means putting in the "13th ranked" guy in there against Bisping, then that's what they're going to do. I hope he figures out that his pretentious attitude isn't gonna get him anywhere. If the UFC really thought he was draw, he woulda gotten the 1st call without Dana letting the rumor mill take off.

Dude, seriously:

nrgYQ5o.jpg
Maybe you are the one who should stop making threads and crying. You are wasting an awful lot of time talking about someone that you say you don't care about.

Also,Weidman is the biggest draw in MW after Anderson,like it or not, and he is the best MW in the world regardless who the champ is. Bisping can't run forever you know.

Last edited:
Romero would beat both of them on the same night. Weidman might get the fight cause he can speak english but truthfully he should be behind Romero, Jacare, and Rockhold. I don't think he beats any of those guys. He probably can destroy Bisping though.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...sping-and-chris-weidman-trade-ped-accusations

First of all, he's still trying so hard to get a shot against Bisping that now they're both hurling PED accusations (getting lame already tbh) at each other on twitter. The thing the Chris doesn't realize is that no one really cares about the guy. He seems to think that he's a draw and that the UFC is fair. Is he a good fighter? Sure, but when has that mattered. The UFC is going to go with whatever puts more money in their pockets and if that means putting in the "13th ranked" guy in there against Bisping, then that's what they're going to do. I hope he figures out that his pretentious attitude isn't gonna get him anywhere. If the UFC really thought he was draw, he woulda gotten the 1st call without Dana letting the rumor mill take off.

Dude, seriously:

nrgYQ5o.jpg

By your logic, no one deserves to fight Bisping because no one in the MW division draws

Yeh weidman is quickly moving up to, and possibly surpassing rockhold levels of being an annoying little crybaby bitch.

It really makes you appreciate all the real fighters that don't make excuses, take the L like a man & get back in there training & improving for the next fight (that they actually show up for)

I truly wish Bisping & the UFC would sign a title fight already. The entire division is whining like a bunch of teenage girls.

By your logic, no one deserves to fight Bisping because no one in the MW division draws

I never said he didn't deserve it because he isn't a draw. I said HE thinks he's a draw and that's why HE thinks he deserves a shot. As a matter of fact, my second post says that I think that Jacare and Weidman are the most deserving but that it doesn't matter to Dana. So read all my posts before you start running off.

Weidman's whining and saltiness is embarrassing. Romero and Jacare can't come sooner...

Back