Weidman needs a taste of reality

He is also getting Rockholdishly unlikable and delusional at an alarming rate lately...

Dude you got crushed by the guy who got 1st round KOed by Bisping.. and pulled out from an undeserved rematch...
Get in line and win a fight before you cry about a TS.
There are more worthy contenders, and this is coming from a fan.

Make him rematch Luke or fight Yoel and the winner gets the next title shot after Jacare

C'mon Bisping's days are numbered he is just trying to weasel out a longer stay on top with a fight vs a 46 year old man.
What is silly is that in 25 minutes who knows maybe that old man lands on him but the logical outcome would be a 25 min UD for Bisping then he waits as long as he can and milks the shit out of this championship.

Hendo is a fan favorite and some want to see him go out on a bang but ranking wise makes no sense at all not even a little his top 15 and his 46 years old no damn claim to fight for the tittle.. why because 7 years ago he KO'ed him ? and because it's Hendo and now we jump the line in a massive way ? and I'm not even exaggerating here I think we have like 10 contenders that are in front of him, we aren't talking about just 1 or 2 and because of scheduling issues or anything like that.

Luke made this mess with that brain fart of a performance.

Heck Luke is 1 and 1 vs him and I'm very confident that he takes the next fight vs him.

Chris has been undefeated for years and years and has been involved and won most of the 5 consecutive tittle fights, he has been champ since 2013.. all top of the food chain fights and you are telling me he has no claim ? not to mention if you payed attention to all the media and reports coming out he wasn't as his best in that Luke fight and I'm confident that he will take the rematch and that he is indeed the best fighter in MW today.

Then you got Jacare.. but he will just kill the buzz of that MW tittle but yea why not he also deserves it a bit lackluster but the Belfort win was nice. Yoel same story just add the suspension flavor in.

All in all the logical choice is either Luke or Chris and because the fresh match up is with Chris and the NY card looming then why not go with that.. after we have the Chris vs Luke 2.

Heck.. Anderson has a bigger claim and arguably beat Bisping already.. better claim then Hendo in my book.

Whatever let Bisping do his thing.. Chris will prove you all wrong sooner or later and things will be set right cause bullshit doesn't fly for long.. thanks Luke again splendid job.

I'm sorry I really can't provide sources for that, I think I saw it on Globo TV, while in Brazil a while ago.

I hope someone else can step up and tell where did that came from (or if is that a myth), I'd like to know more about it as well, but every time I try to Google about it there are about 100 pages talking about an old Weidman x Belfort fight postponed in UFC 184...

Happy_Father_s_Day_to_all_the_Dads_our_there_today_I_m_so_blessed_to_have_the_most_inspirational_and_supportive_Dad_a-88660.jpg

He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 111939
He's still my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever fights bisping next is gonna take his belt. they all know the easiest way to ever win a belt is now, thru him, the B fighter

All I see is a guy who by his own admission got lucky, who wants to fight #13 guys instead of the top contender.

Weidman would destroy Bisping and everyone knows it.

Id like to see Weidman/Jacare. Its fresh. Romero/Rockhold. Let Bisping have a money fight in the meantime.

Weidman is doing an awesome job harnessing the backlash against Bisping for himself when in reality he is the least deserving contender out of him, Jacare, Romero, and even a Luke rematch.

not going to hate on a guy trying to make the best out of his situation

Weidman vastly overrates his value because hes from NY and in his eyes, is the man who "broke" Silva. He, like a lot of us, thought Silva was the best, now he feels he's the best and should be treated as such.

Sadly that's not reality. Chris's a great fighter in a loaded division who looked way off in his most recent fight. Bisping is gonna enjoy this and dangle that title in front of EVERYONE, regardless of what he said pre/post fight. And he's immune to the criticism and hating after the H-bomb. When he decides what's best for him he'll sign, and Chris is gonna have to grind his teeth until then.
Has looked off in many fights. Damien, munoz, mazida etc. However he did look like world beater in his silva fights. However chael also looked pretty good with his silva debut.

Also fact is he has not fight with many top level fighters.

Yeah and Weidman would still be a champion if he didn't threw that spinning kick.
Oh wait,this isn't how this works.

Except it wasn´t the spinning kick it was clear that Rockhold carried more cardio and more powert than weidman, eventually he would win anyway.

People fear weidman´s wrestling, when he faced someone who didn´t because he is bigger and technnical in wrestling weidman was lost.

Weidman was fighting strikers (machida, vitor, AS) that worried so much about his wrestling and JJ that their striking game was compromised. And he was bigger and stronger than all of them, in the vitor fight vitor was so deflated without his TRT for so long that it seemed a LHW against a WW.

And Machida gave him a hard fight, even lighter and smaller, if he weren´t so much worried about getting taken down he would have been more agressive in the earlier rounds and could have win.

Except it wasn´t the spinning kick it was clear that Rockhold carried more cardio and more powert than weidman, eventually he would win anyway.

People fear weidman´s wrestling, when he faced someone who didn´t because he is bigger and technnical in wrestling weidman was lost.

Weidman was fighting strikers (machida, vitor, AS) that worried so much about his wrestling and JJ that their striking game was compromised. And he was bigger and stronger than all of them, in the vitor fight vitor was so deflated without his TRT for so long that it seemed a LHW against a WW.

And Machida gave him a hard fight, even lighter and smaller, if he weren´t so much worried about getting taken down he would have been more agressive in the earlier rounds and could have win.
Nothing was clear at all.
Luke was literally dropped by a body punch at the end of the second and ate at least 5 unanswered body kicks in the third,he was slowing down really really bad and it was obvious.
Rockhold was as horribly gassed as Weidman,the only difference was that he got a hold of Weidman's back after the kick and Chris was the one who couldn't get up due gassing.

And again with the "could've and would've" ? Weidman clearly beat Machida,simple by being the better fighter 4/5 rounds,don't come up with shit like this now.

Last edited:
Nothing was clear at all.
Luke was literally dropped by a body punch at the end of the second and ate at least 5 unanswered body kicks in the third,he was slowing down really really bad and it was obvious.
Rockhold was as horribly gassed as Weidman,the only difference was that he got a hold of Weidman's back after the kick and Chris was the one who couldn't get up due gassing.

And again with the "could've and would've" ? Weidman clearly beat Machida,simple by being the better fighter 4/5 rounds,don't come up with shit like this now.

I respect your opinion but machida won rounds 4 and 5 and had gas to keep going, in a imaginarie 6th round he would be jumping while weidman was done.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...sping-and-chris-weidman-trade-ped-accusations

First of all, he's still trying so hard to get a shot against Bisping that now they're both hurling PED accusations (getting lame already tbh) at each other on twitter. The thing the Chris doesn't realize is that no one really cares about the guy. He seems to think that he's a draw and that the UFC is fair. Is he a good fighter? Sure, but when has that mattered. The UFC is going to go with whatever puts more money in their pockets and if that means putting in the "13th ranked" guy in there against Bisping, then that's what they're going to do. I hope he figures out that his pretentious attitude isn't gonna get him anywhere. If the UFC really thought he was draw, he woulda gotten the 1st call without Dana letting the rumor mill take off.

Dude, seriously:

nrgYQ5o.jpg

Picking off old Silva really warped Weidman's mind. He has since proven to be the most delusional fighter on the UFC roster.

Easy fight for weidman thats why he wants it. He destroys bisping easily and gets his belt back its a win win for him.

Back