We need to find the empathy to love each other in order to prevent civil war

No they're not, learn about a country/City before you comment on it. And I have many stories besides that. Some schools in the Vancouver areas asians regularly bully white students.

Why the fuck would you let an Asian (or any body) bully you? Give them a smack. Students bullying other students is a " teenagers are vile little shits" thing.

Yes, racism happens to every body. It's a matter of scale and opportunity. In that sense, it's hilarious to feel agrieved as a white male.

Racism is in large a symptom of poverty/wealth and uneven systems, it always has been.

I've been attack numerous times because of my color but I have multitudes more friends of all cultures. Holding a race responsible (except the chinese in china, bastards) is stupid.
That sounds like you know what everyone went through. I think a person of any color would be upset if they had to go through what I did. My whiteness didn't stop the pain and sadness that came with the attacks. Of course I didn't turn into a racist because of it, but that is more because of my mentality, and will to achieve regardless of circumstance.

All I know is that if we have a civil war, liberals won't have a chance in hell. I mean really, it'll be an absolute blow out.

No they're not, learn about a country/City before you comment on it. And I have many stories besides that. Some schools in the Vancouver areas asians regularly bully white students.

Why the fuck would you let an Asian (or any body) bully you? Give them a smack. Students bullying other students is a " teenagers are vile little shits" thing.

For all you know you're talking to a white guy who grew up poor, was molested as a child, and lost his parents when he was 9 years old and was raised in foster homes.

White people like that exist you sick fuck.

If you push him, he'll pull out chart and graphs showing white people have more wealth, so he's justified in treating anyone with white skin like they're subhuman.

You're a myopic racist.

Asian gangs and mafias in the Vancouver area are deadly and will kill you.

I was never bullied by Asians I was friends with them mostly. One time one threatened to kill me for complimenting his budha neckless and my Asian buddies backed me up.

O ya you're an idiot.

Well, you seem very defensive about failing at life. I wonder why the knife cuts so deep?

What's tyt?

You do seem pretty fucking triggered, the rambling and caps give it away.

Lovers gotta love...
The entire point of internet forums is to have conversations and tell you why you're wrong. I'm neither short nor fat, I'm engaged and I make good money. Ana Kasparian claimed that affirmative action isn't "the reason you failed at life". I didn't fail at life, but I also don't want to be vilified for doing well and people to pretend it was all handed to me just because I'm white. My grandfather was a janitor, my dad did better than him, I've done better than my father, yet I'm treated like I come from slave owners.

You're a myopic racist.

I was never bullied by Asians I was friends with them mostly. One time one threatened to kill me for complimenting his budha neckless and my Asian buddies backed me up.

O ya you're an idiot.

A students going to kill you in Canada? Paranoid much?

Harden up you pussy.

So you are saying people ignoring you when you ask for directions is a form of racism?

Soft fuck? Get a map yourself?

For all you know you're talking to a white guy who grew up poor, was molested as a child, and lost his parents when he was 9 years old and was raised in foster homes.

White people like that exist you sick fuck.
This is a great point. Just because you're white doesn't mean you haven't suffered as an individual just as much as someone of another race, put in the same position.

I don't believe it happens as much as other certain races, but that isn't in question here either.

All I know is that if we have a civil war, liberals won't have a chance in hell. I mean really, it'll be an absolute blow out.
They either don't have guns or the ones that do shoot sideways with one hand and can't hit the broad side of a barn.

You're a myopic racist.

O ya you're an idiot.

I'm racist? Lmao. You the one who is terrified of other cultures. Harden. The. Fuck . Up you wilting Lilly. Jesus.

The entire point of internet forums is to have conversations and tell you why you're wrong. I'm neither short nor fat, I'm engaged and I make good money. Ana Kasparian claimed that affirmative action isn't "the reason you failed at life". I didn't fail at life, but I also don't want to be vilified for doing well and people to pretend it was all handed to me just because I'm white. My grandfather was a janitor, my dad did better than him, I've done better than my father, yet I'm treated like I come from slave owners.

Look, I'd rather insult you than be serious.

You have done well, but a lot of racism comes from people in poverty, it always has. When your life is shit it's nice to have someone to blame and be able to convince yourself no matter how bad you have it, there are others who are intricately worst than yourself. Tribalism is as old as the hills and exists for many reasons.

Nobody think you have been handed anything, mostly it's the systemically oppressed who feel they never had the same chances you had, and often the don't because of generations of oppression.

I doubt many people actually treat you like a slave owner. If they do, they are probably poor and desperate and certainly strangers.

A students going to kill you in Canada? Paranoid much?

Harden up you pussy.

lol.

You must be trolling. I hardened up when I was 18 and backpacked the entire east coast of Australia working on farms, years before I joined the military.

What have you done? Wrote super PC essays for your liberal professor?

This guy must be a troll and he's spamming this thread.

lol.

You must be trolling. I hardened up when I was 18 and backpacked the entire east coast of Australia working on farms, years before I joined the military.

What have you done? Wrote super PC essays for your liberal professor?

This guy must be a troll and he's spamming this thread.

Wow. Backpacking in Australia! How dangerous.

You live in fear, so, harden up you pussy.

White men have it easy.

Wow. Backpacking in Australia! How dangerous.

You live in fear, so, harden up you pussy.
How come you've been so angry since the election?

I live 2 miles from a major USMC training base

don't think we'll have any issues around here haha

This is a great point. Just because you're white doesn't mean you haven't suffered as an individual just as much as someone of another race, put in the same position.

I don't believe it happens as much as other certain races, but that isn't in question here either.

Exactly. I'd be the first to admit that generational abuse is much more common among blacks and natives/aboriginals. It doesn't mean there aren't privileged blacks or natives and disadvantaged white people. That's why saying any race is X Y Z is stupid and racist.

Back