We need to find the empathy to love each other in order to prevent civil war

Wow. Backpacking in Australia! How dangerous.

You live in fear, so, harden up you pussy.

White men have it easy.

Troll you clearly have no life experience. I'm done talking to you.

My advice would be to get out of your bubble and get out into the world. What you've read on paper won't translate to what you experience. It'll be good for you trust me.

How come you've been so angry since the election?

Mainly because Trump's just not an idiot, he's dangerous and he's going to fuck over the people of the states. Trump being elected is a terrible sign for civilisation.

You have a political system, that since the 70s has been taken over by a oligarchy of the wealthy. Your education, health care and job opportunities have been attacked under the pretense of supply side and neo liberal economics, steadily turning your country into a third world nation.

And now you elected someone who is not part of the oligarchy simply because he failed at business despite having every advantage. Trump wants to be part of the club, he's always yearned to be let in and he's going to gut your country to benefit his new friends and himself. He has no policies, is a sexist, a racist and speaks like a 10 year old. He's vengeful and narcisstic and has repeatedly asked why the US hasn't used nukes more often. He talked shit about China for no reason, and has escalated tensions to nearing cold war levels.

The social fabric of your country is being ripped apart, you are now at a level of wealth inequality that, in history, has always and inevitably resulted in violent revolution and Trump is going to grab both sides and rip faster.

So yes, I'm angry.

This is a great point. Just because you're white doesn't mean you haven't suffered as an individual just as much as someone of another race, put in the same position.

I don't believe it happens as much as other certain races, but that isn't in question here either.

The reverse form of such racism is showing that black people commit more crime and using this statistic to imply that black people are inherent criminals, which is further used to justify your hatred of them. Progressives use statistics to justify their mistreatment of individuals, except they do so openly because society accepts it.

In fairness, it's hard to tell who is trolling or not trolling these days, but joking about this in today's climate may be even worse.

After talking to liberal progressives on this forum, I'm kinda looking forward to it.
{<Mcgoat}
the_purge_3_election_year_4k-HD-851x315.jpg
You have no idea what your talking about. You're just using false bravado to pump your image up to yourself(and you think to this forum, LMAO). Good luck with that. ;)

Troll you clearly have no life experience. I'm done talking to you.

My advice would be to get out of your bubble and get out into the world. What you've read on paper won't translate to what you experience. It'll be good for you trust me.

I've lived all around the world. I'm also a shade of brown that I could be either white or colored so I've always went whete I've wanted.

With everything I've seen, it's totally ludicrous to claim as a white male in North America you face systemic racism. White men have it really easy.

yet another day of my stocks and 401k going up

weird that the supposed most divisive president elect in history is having such a POSITIVE effect on the economy

thought it was the end of the world?

no?

I've lived all around the world. I'm also a shade of brown that I could be either white or colored so I've always went whete I've wanted.

With everything I've seen, it's totally ludicrous to claim as a white male in North America you face systemic racism. White men have it really easy.

Racist.

yet another day of my stocks and 401k going up

weird that the supposed most divisive president elect in history is having such a POSITIVE effect on the economy

thought it was the end of the world?

no?

End of the world? Hell no. Pretty pathetic choice to be President? CHECK.

I'm glad your portfolio looking up. Good for you. Obama took good care of those stocks and such as well, no?

I'm glad your portfolio looking up. Good for you. Obama took good care of those stocks and such as well, no?
fortunately yes, as I work for the Federal Government and Obeezy hasn't authorized a raise for my sector in any year of his tenure

not once

good times

Mainly because Trump's just not an idiot, he's dangerous and he's going to fuck over the people of the states. Trump being elected is a terrible sign for civilisation.

You have a political system, that since the 70s has been taken over by a oligarchy of the wealthy. Your education, health care and job opportunities have been attacked under the pretense of supply side and neo liberal economics, steadily turning your country into a third world nation.

And now you elected someone who is not part of the oligarchy simply because he failed at business despite having every advantage. Trump wants to be part of the club, he's always yearned to be let in and he's going to gut your country to benefit his new friends and himself. He has no policies, is a sexist, a racist and speaks like a 10 year old. He's vengeful and narcisstic and has repeatedly asked why the US hasn't used nukes more often. He talked shit about China for no reason, and has escalated tensions to nearing cold war levels.

The social fabric of your country is being ripped apart, you are now at a level of wealth inequality that, in history, has always and inevitably resulted in violent revolution and Trump is going to grab both sides and rip faster.

So yes, I'm angry.
Maybe you should do something about your anger issues.

Welcome back.

also, has that cat ever been to a 3rd world nation? America is far, far from anything of the sort.

Go to El Paso, and then Juarez. Or not as egregious, San Ysidro and then Tiajuana. It's practically night and day when you cross that border. And that's mexico, imagine Brazil or Venezuela or like the entirety of Africa and the Middle Easy and much of Asia.....

Throughout history there have been thousands of wars. It's hard to conceive of war taking place on North American soil, civil or otherwise, but it could happen. This is how it starts. The lines are drawn, people form groups, and people perceive other groups as threats to their own.

Identity politics has created a victim story for every group of people except straight able bodied white males, who happen to be the most powerful group in terms of wealth and status overall. Black lives matter, gender bathrooms, reparations, everyone has a victim story, except white guys. White males feel unloved. They feel unacknowledged, both for their successes and their failures. Rather than create their own victim story and feeling sad, instead white males turn to nationalism as a way to take everyone else's identity and victim stories away. White guys are saying, "You're not black, I don't see black, you're American." "I don't care if you're gay or straight, use the men's room." By replacing all identities with one identity, white males believe they are bringing everyone together, unifying people, ending racism and other prejudices.

In response, other people who perceive to have suffered racism and who acknowledge that racism and other forms of discrimination still exist, feel unloved by the status quo. They feel unacknowledged. They feel the cards are stacked against them to benefit those on top, who mostly look like white males. Black Lives Matter is a direct result of these feelings.

This is where the vortex begins: identity politics leads white males to nationalism, which leads non-white males to identity politics.

In order to break the cycle, we all need to empathize with each other and understand why we each feel the way we do. We need to love each other for who we are. We need to feel each other's pain and share each other's success. As the most powerful group, it's on white males to make the first move. Only by first empathizing and putting your head in the other person's mind can you then come together and bring another person into your own.

I rather just fight. I am not into bro-mance

Throughout history there have been thousands of wars. It's hard to conceive of war taking place on North American soil, civil or otherwise, but it could happen. This is how it starts. The lines are drawn, people form groups, and people perceive other groups as threats to their own.

Identity politics has created a victim story for every group of people except straight able bodied white males, who happen to be the most powerful group in terms of wealth and status overall. Black lives matter, gender bathrooms, reparations, everyone has a victim story, except white guys. White males feel unloved. They feel unacknowledged, both for their successes and their failures. Rather than create their own victim story and feeling sad, instead white males turn to nationalism as a way to take everyone else's identity and victim stories away. White guys are saying, "You're not black, I don't see black, you're American." "I don't care if you're gay or straight, use the men's room." By replacing all identities with one identity, white males believe they are bringing everyone together, unifying people, ending racism and other prejudices.

In response, other people who perceive to have suffered racism and who acknowledge that racism and other forms of discrimination still exist, feel unloved by the status quo. They feel unacknowledged. They feel the cards are stacked against them to benefit those on top, who mostly look like white males. Black Lives Matter is a direct result of these feelings.

This is where the vortex begins: identity politics leads white males to nationalism, which leads non-white males to identity politics.

In order to break the cycle, we all need to empathize with each other and understand why we each feel the way we do. We need to love each other for who we are. We need to feel each other's pain and share each other's success. As the most powerful group, it's on white males to make the first move. Only by first empathizing and putting your head in the other person's mind can you then come together and bring another person into your own.

My side won so if there is a civil war it will be because of all the violent leftists.

Look, I'd rather insult you than be serious.

You have done well, but a lot of racism comes from people in poverty, it always has. When your life is shit it's nice to have someone to blame and be able to convince yourself no matter how bad you have it, there are others who are intricately worst than yourself. Tribalism is as old as the hills and exists for many reasons.

Nobody think you have been handed anything, mostly it's the systemically oppressed who feel they never had the same chances you had, and often the don't because of generations of oppression.

I doubt many people actually treat you like a slave owner. If they do, they are probably poor and desperate and certainly strangers.
Well yeah, poor people are always more racist in every direction. That's even true internationally, with the poorest countries being the most racist.

Well yeah, poor people are always more racist in every direction. That's even true internationally, with the poorest countries being the most racist.

Pretty much. Racism is really at its core a controling mechanism to galvanise the poor away from the people actually fucking them over.

OP is rubbish. Identity politics isn't an outgrowth of legit disenfranchisement (even though that may exist). Rather it's a top-down tool for maintaining a coalition of voters whose actual interests are often 180 degrees apart while only serving the interests of elite corporatists.

Back