We need to find the empathy to love each other in order to prevent civil war

Mmmhmmm. You'd know that because you are poor? I don't see many poor people sorry. I live in an extremely wealthy area.
Still sounds poor.

You sound poor.
Most people only talk about love and peace. Many on the left say it, but when the cards are on the table, we all see what they were truly holding close to their heart. It seemed very easy to get them to show their true colors, and betray all what they teach.

The right does it too, but we all know we love guns and military lol

Most people only talk about love and peace. Many on the left say it, but when the cards are on the table, we all see what they were truly holding close to their heart. It seemed very easy to get them to show their true colors, and betray all what they teach.

It's been over 2 months and Happiness still won't admit that Trump beat Hillary fair and square.

How can we empathize if our values, although having the same name, are so disparately different in meaning in both sides of the camp? without agreement on the most basic values, we can only expect this country to be in trouble.

Righties seem to think all leftists are nice lovey, dovey pacifists. That's never been true, it's a myth conservatives have created to feel big and tough - hiding behind thier guns the whole time, of course.

Right wingers are and have always been the biggest bunch of crying babies out there.

Well, this was fun. Go get an education if you can afford it in your fucked up country.
Nah.
Our country is allegedly fucked up and yet you've spent over 8 years of your life on an American message board. Oops. ;)

You are a fucking idiot if you think white men suffer racism. What you really mean, is white woman prefer black cock and you feel left out. Sad news for you, most woman don't like self entitled fucktards.

Where's this evidence white men are under systemic attack? There is none.

First of all you don't don't sound very happy, did you pick that name hoping it would have an effect on you? It sounds like I triggered you with the truth, and if you have to ask for the evidence than it is you ma'am, who is an idiot.

How can we empathize if our values, although having the same name, are so disparately different in meaning in both sides of the camp? without agreement on the most basic values, we can only expect this country to be in trouble.

This year right wing policies cross from being really selfish and stupid to actually being an existential threat. Fuck them.

Righties seem to think all leftists are nice lovey, dovey pacifists. That's never been true, it's a myth conservatives have created to feel big and tough - hiding behind thier guns the whole time, of course.

Right wingers are and have always been the biggest bunch of crying babies out there.
It's what Left tries to portray. That's what I see all over.

The right does cry about shit far too much lately. That I agree with, and why I say F them both lately.

First of all you don't don't sound very happy, did you pick that name hoping it would have an effect on you? It sounds like I triggered you with the truth, and if you have to ask for the evidence than it is you ma'am, who is the idiot.

Truth? It's fucking laughable to any adult with actual experience in life for a white American man to claim they are suffering from systemic racism. Totally ludicrous, you have never suffered and have no idea what it means.

Wold you like me to flood you with studies showing just how good white males actually have it? There are thousands of them.

It's what Left tries to portray. That's what I see all over.

The right does cry about shit far too much lately. That I agree with, and why I say F them both lately.

I hate all whiners, right, left, I don't care.

Truth? It's fucking laughable to any adult with actual experience in life for a while American man to claim they are suffering from systemic racism. Totally ludicrous, you have never suffered and have no idea what it means.

Wold you like me to flood you with studies showing just how good white males actually have it?

Normal rational people just want to see you stop treating individual people based on some collective identity, especially an identity you've decided is evil.

Time to show people that words and actions have consequences.
20hse8o.gif

Have you seen how fat Americans are? There won't be a civil war because that requires actually getting up and being active.

Actually, I'm probably worth in the order of 100000 times what you are.

I went and got an education you see and started investing early. I also married an extremely wealthy woman (divorced now).
I'm with you brother. This election proved to me trying to be civil and reasoned in a waste of time if only one group wants to play clean. I've given into my much cruelest side now, and if any righties want to cry (or report me lol) when I go after your nonsense, go fuck yourselves.

I've restrained myself, in the past, from overly litigating posters level of knowledge, ability to write and been sensitive to differences. That's all over, I'll be attacking everyone of the retards from here on out. I'll mock, I'll insult, I'll direct petty insults at people, I'll correct mistakes and general be an unlikable cunt to anyone who supports trump and what he stands for. The notion that everybody deserves a voice and an opinion is over, you morons have proven you don't and you don't want to educate yourselves

The worst thing about you self-righteous, whinging, cuckservatives is that you are too stupid to understand you are fucking yourselves. Clearly, you just want to watch the world burn. I instead to help put out the fire by pissing on each and every one of you, it's a a favor, just like Dirty Don, you'll love it.

Lovers gotta love...

You are a fucking idiot if you think white men suffer racism. What you really mean, is white woman prefer black cock and you feel left out. Sad news for you, most woman don't like self entitled fucktards.

Where's this evidence white men are under systemic attack? There is none.

On what planet are you living? White guys are the only group you can openly attack with no consequence.

You just admitted in your own post that you've become a petty, insufferable douche, then said you have money because you divorced a rich woman. Real admirable. You then said white women "prefer black cock" in the same sentence you said racism against white men doesn't exist, presumably because white men are "self entitled fucktards". Do you have a straight face when typing this horse shit?

Back