We lost Cejudo prime years because Dana White didn't want to pay

This makes no sense boy, he could've fought in other promotions if it was about the money. MM rematch in ONE FC was waiting for him. You are still acting like UFC is the name of the sport and you can only fight there lollllllllllllllllllllll
<36>
Probably retired with fights left, with fights left there are no other promotions to go to.

Nah we lost Cejudo's prime years to him chasing a girl.

Reactions: lsa
Cejudo kinda outpriced himself though thinking he was a big draw. He was always a great fighter, but never a draw

I'm not a UFC/Uncle Dana apologist, but I remember Cejudo's demands were crazy

Cejudo kinda outpriced himself though thinking he was a big draw. He was always a great fighter, but never a draw

Just like Ngannou demands were crazy and now he is getting much more money outside UFC (money that could have been inside UFC).

This is not a serious organization if can't pay enough to a double champion and Olympic medallist

Dana is hurting the sport

Bro i was just about to make a threat about this Much props for
raising Awareness. Im not henry fan but i aint about to cheat a man
from his money. and the money henry was asking for was probably not even
nothing.

again i dont like henry but i was looking forward to seeing him defend both titles
or try to.
Now everyone is gonna try to rewrite henry's history like he was a bum.

See its gatekeepers and people like you that allow bad people like Dana to get away with stuff.
Come on lets be real. You and i both know what henry was asking forward probably wouldnt of even hurt henry,
AND HES MEXICAN, so im sure they could of marketed him

He’s too small for bantamweight

cejudo got greedy.

if he was a higher weight class dana might have paid up. but nobody gives a shit about 125.

I don't recall Henry retiring because he wasn't getting paid.

Reactions: HHJ
I thought Cejudo wanted to retire to be with his girlfriend. But he was not that interesting to her without being a UFC champ.

Reactions: lsa
Henry should have went the DC route instead of the cringe route and he could have made alot of money not fighting.

He did that shit to himself

dj was fighting for pennies as a champ

Ccc didn't retire cos he wasn't getting paid.

Dude straight up just retired. Said if you want me back you gotta pay me a lot of money.

I don't blame the ufc at all for not doing that.

Cejudo wanted a big payday above his drawing power based off nothing, only PPV card he ever headlined when he was a champion was vs Moraes for the vacant BW belt.

Pretty sure he & Ali tried to twist facts and pretend the Cejudo vs Cruz fight was more of a draw for UFC 249 than Ferguson vs Gaethje lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back