Dana White doesn't want to pay the fighters their worth. UFC is losing talent prime years and superstars because of it

Maybe because they clearly had a good cop and bad cop thing going?

Did you see the texts between Dana and Lorenzo from the antitrust shit?

They clearly think the same.

Fighters get pissed at Dana, Lorenzo comes in with a better offer, fighters end up feeling valued and appreciated.

I never read the texts bro what they say I’m just going by what all the fighters said. I think even remembering McGregor saying he liked Lorenzo more

Yes, let's feel bad about millionaires as you regularly pass by homeless people in your neighborhood.

Arguably the most retarded things that people have been saying for last 20+ years I've been on Sherdog.

"Oh no poor him with his millions, but fuc* off you homeless and disabled and orphans"

What are you talking about? YOUR post might be the dumbest I've read in 20 years.

The homeless problem is totally unrelated and just because someone has it worse, doesn't invalidate the original issue. Someone will always have it worse.

Who are these 'millionaires' you speak of? Besides major stars, most fighters are making 20-30k a fight(many make way less) and might fight 3 times a year. After taxes, coaches, fees, they'd be lucky to net $50k a year.

You're the one actually sticking up for the millionaires. Not sure if this is a decent trolling, a bot, paid UFC shill, or youre really that simple minded.

i will hear nothing about fighter pay while most fights are staring contests on the feet or wall'n'stall

UFC pay seems atrocious, in part, because of all the regional talent they are hiring
regional fighters should not be paid 50k for some apex prelim card shitty fight

This is not incompatible with paying the right and deserved amount to the fighters

You either have all the best fight under one place, or you get the boxing route. You choose which one you want. Can’t have your cake and eat it to
You can, just look at stablished sports and leagues, natural monopolies (right monopolies) always need special regulations to avoid abuses

You either have all the best fight under one place, or you get the boxing route. You choose which one you want. Can’t have your cake and eat it to
You can, just look at stablished sports and leagues, natural monopolies (right monopolies) always need special regulations to avoid abuses

Dana White wouldn't even help his elderly grandmother

In one story, June White accused her son of neglecting his then 93-year-old grandmother.

According to White's mother, the UFC boss did not provide any monetary assistance to his grandmother, who had been living in a trailer park for forty years.

Can always trust the word of a women who goes to the media to bitch about her son. What a worthless mother Dana White had.

I think if we examine how well Francis has fought in the PFL so far we'll have a better understaning of how the UFC should have proceeded with him.

They are if you are fan of the sport (skill, athleticism) and not fan of the tickets sold
I think what makes money is tickets sold... not skill/athleticism... I think if Cejudo kept fighting after he Beat Dom Cruz... he would have become a star and would have made a ton of money... Zabit literally pulled out of like 20 fights... NgGannou would have been paid by the UFC If he signed the contract he wanted to go box...

the first thing that people do that make me certain they do not under stand the UFC's business model is when the UFC gets compared to other major leauge sports.

they aren't comparable.

Dana White wouldn't even help his elderly grandmother

In one story, June White accused her son of neglecting his then 93-year-old grandmother.

According to White's mother, the UFC boss did not provide any monetary assistance to his grandmother, who had been living in a trailer park for forty years.
Couldn't even elevate Me Maw out the trailer park. Come on Dana!

Can always trust the word of a women who goes to the media to bitch about her son. What a worthless mother Dana White had.
Dana White's mom complaining about how her son did not take care of her Mom. Oh the irony, it's like a fucking Jerry Springer episode. 'June White, The piece of shit'
brock-lesnar-ufc.gif

Losing Francis Ngannou is the best value?

Losing Olympic and double champion by being cheap is the best value?

Not paying and having a shitty UFC 300 main fight if the best value?

I am not worried for fighters wallet, I am worried for the sport losing talent, super stars and prospect because being TOO CHEAP.

They didn't "lose" Cejudo, he's back in the mix and wasn't a draw back then. Neither was Francis coming off of boring performances against Lewis and Gane.

If the UFC 300 main event is so shitty then don't watch it (you will and you will fan girl anyways).

If you are so concerned and worried about this then get off the internet and go start your own little MMA promotion pal. Otherwise suck it up and enjoy.

You don't understand what yo read

We are losing talent and super stars as MMA fans

Not worried about the fighters wallets really, more like worried about the MMA sport I am a fan of, their present and future. Being THIS cheap is hurting the sport too much.

What is the main fight in UFC 300 again? This is hurting the sport, UFC doesn't pay the fair amount to get the best of the best to make full camps and fight. That's it.

Don’t waste your time. He’s a woke princess. Always up in his emotions. Must have grown up without a father figure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back