We have effectively crossed into the twilight zone.

Conservatives minds are totally broken by the Obama years, they just couldn't handle getting owned by smart half black guy for 8 years.

They also put up Bernie. Not judging his policies but there is certainly an element in the Democratic party that takes on critically thinking and is interested in changing the system.
I guess it depends how much influence that fraction will have in the future.

But the republican basically put up 10 version of their Bush. Plus Ben Carson, the Zodiac killer, and Trump.
But Trump mostly won due to his own abilities as a campaigner.

Trump won because of the positions he took and how strongly he took them.

They also put up Bernie. Not judging his policies but there is certainly an element in the Democratic party that takes on critically thinking and is interested in changing the system.
I guess it depends how much influence that fraction will have in the future.

But the republican basically put up 10 version of their Bush. Plus Ben Carson, the Zodiac killer, and Trump.
But Trump mostly won due to his own abilities as a campaigner.

I fail to see how you can even assert that putting up Bernie means anything after you start the next sentence with the four words you started it with. If his policies weren't completely outlandish and equivalent to stupid fairy tales then, in that magic, fairy make-believe-land, yes you would have a point. A bunch of lemmings viciously in support of a man that's putting forth policies that are intellectually equivalent to arguing the earth is flat does not critical thinkers make.

To your point about republicans- mostly you're right. The fact that is was a reasonable belief two years before the election that we would see relatives of Bush and Clinton win their parties' nominations for the presidency is in the top tens occurrences in American history that we bill looked at decades from now when students ask "how did our retarded ancestors not know that this was a testament to how polluted, corrupt and evil the American political system had become?" The answer, of course, will be that some people were smart enough to see it. However, the welfare-addicted masses are not smart enough to vote anything but democrat and the selfish, greedy and successful of our society will not stop lobbying or gerrymandering because it would hurt their own interests. This will lead us where we're headed: vote for muslim, transgender and other mentally-diseased peoples' right over non-mentally-ill individuals or vote for them to be profiled against and economically punished. There will be no middle ground and violence will ultimately decide who the winner will be. Make no mistake, whenever the victory condition is reached there will only be one side left, whoever that is.

And, yes, of course that's why Trump won.

I fail to see how you can even assert that putting up Bernie means anything after you start the next sentence with the four words you started it with. If his policies weren't completely outlandish and equivalent to stupid fairy tales then, in that magic, fairy make-believe-land, yes you would have a point. A bunch of lemmings viciously in support of a man that's putting forth policies that are intellectually equivalent to arguing the earth is flat does not critical thinkers make.
That's rich considering you're defending Trump here, his signature policies(Moslem ban, Da Wall) are far more outlandish and retarded than anything Bernie ever said.

Conservatives minds are totally broken by the Obama years, they just couldn't handle getting owned by smart half black guy for 8 years.

Does this include the statistically-guaranteed-to-exist conservatives that crossed party lines to vote for Obama to avoid a piece of shit like Romney? Or do you just do the normal democrat thing and ignore facts and figures because they don't agree with everything you don't like being literally hitler? Did you know that anyone with a brain laughs at how ignorant the whitelash argument was? Even dipshits like pelosi argued against it FFS. You're not doing democrats a favor when parrot what you heard a single, ignorant democrat say, you're just accidentally showing your propensity to be a dipshit.

Just want to see if you cry when pressed or if you can actually articulate a coherent thought, here. Over/under anyone?

It's pretty apparent and pathetic how the conservative movement is now totally dominated by paranoid, grievance filled, conspiracy theory loving, old men.
This writing has been on the wall for 20 years... ever since the first Fox News Boradcast really. Conservatives have been searching for the lowest common denominator since that moment— and consistently finding that there is no bottom.

Trump won because of the positions he took and how strongly he took them.
That and Russian collusion...

Last edited:
That's rich considering you're defending Trump here, his signature policies(Moslem ban, Da Wall) are far more outlandish and retarded than anything Bernie ever said.

Maybe you should get educated on Bernie's platform before you embarrass yourself further. I'll help you out a little since you're clearly slow on the uptake: every single person who won the Presidency in the last 29 years put forward some foolish policies strictly to rile up emotion of some base. If you take a few months to learn to read and then take a few more to get educated you'll realize why the italicized (that means the fancy looking change to the font) word makes the scenario different for Bernie's platform.

Does this include the statistically-guaranteed-to-exist conservatives that crossed party lines to vote for Obama to avoid a piece of shit like Romney? Or do you just do the normal democrat thing and ignore facts and figures because they don't agree with everything you don't like being literally hitler? Did you know that anyone with a brain laughs at how ignorant the whitelash argument was? Even dipshits like pelosi argued against it FFS. You're not doing democrats a favor when parrot what you heard a single, ignorant democrat say, you're just accidentally showing your propensity to be a dipshit.

Just want to see if you cry when pressed or if you can actually articulate a coherent thought, here. Over/under anyone?
You wasted alot of words to say nothing, you are gonna deny the conservative movement became more extreme and unhinged during the Obama years?

You wasted alot of words to say nothing, you are gonna deny the conservative movement became more extreme and unhinged during the Obama years?

Well, again, I understand what the numbers in the popular vote for elections mean. You, clearly, don't even understand where to find them. Also, before you introduce a brand new, equally dipshitted argument, either defend your original one or admit that you were mistaken and so uneducated on the topic that you still stand by a democrat talking point that only lasted one evening in 2016 because even other democrats realized how retarded it would be to make such a factually incorrect statement.

I can't edit my other post so I have to make this one to say: lmfao that because you don't understand what words mean you assume they mean nothing. You can't make this shit up hahahh

It's pretty apparent and pathetic how the conservative movement is now totally dominated by paranoid, grievance filled, conspiracy theory loving, old men.

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25 You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

Last edited:
Maybe you should get educated on Bernie's platform before you embarrass yourself further. I'll help you out a little since you're clearly slow on the uptake: every single person who won the Presidency in the last 29 years put forward some foolish policies strictly to rile up emotion of some base. If you take a few months to learn to read and then take a few more to get educated you'll realize why the italicized (that means the fancy looking change to the font) word makes the scenario different for Bernie's platform.
Lol, you're consistently one of the less insightful posters here and yet you have the gall to thumb your nose at others.

Okay buddy, hope you step on a Lego or stub your toe or something.

I can't edit my other post so I have to make this one to say: lmfao that because you don't understand what words mean you assume they mean nothing. You can't make this shit up hahahh
Your butthurt ramblings were simply idiotic and indicative of a substandard IQ, let me guess, you are one of the loyal poorly educated supporters Trump spoke of.

Well, you're right in that I am probably reaching a bit but in a way it's true. The GOP's base is getting older and whiter and really odd and bizarre conspiracy theories seem to hold more and more sway with the rank and file. Also, to me it really says something that there are STILL "Lock her up" chants. It also goes to show that a large share of adults have not really fully developed cognitively and merely are stooges for their political "tribe" no matter what.

The younger generation is expected to be more conservative than the older people are now. The older generation were people around for the civil rights movement. It is important to get candidates that appeal to a younger audience but the pendulum does swing and it's expected to swing back even harder for the younger generation. We'll see how it plays out.

Lol, you're consistently one of the less insightful posters here and yet you have the gall to thumb your nose at others.

Okay buddy, hope you step on a Lego or stub your toe or something.

Oh, I'm sorry to hurt your fweewings!

Instead of actually learning and then taking a non-neanderthal position you instead run away. Surprise, surprise. Democrats gonna democrat.

I love it. "Oh, so you are a evangelical Christian who votes morals? Tell me more about the time you voted for Donald trump."

"Oh, you are a fiscal conservative? Tell me more about the time you voted for Donald trump."

"Oh, you support the troops? Tell me more about the time you voted for a guy who likes people who don't get captured, but has 5 deferments for the draft."

Your butthurt ramblings were simply idiotic and indicative of a substandard IQ, let me guess, you are one of the loyal poorly educated supporters Trump spoke of.

lol, my understanding of any topic in the world is inherently more coherent than yours. Case in point, you still can't defend the retarded argument you put forth that started this discourse. I'll keep responding to remind you of how insufficient your cognitive ability is.

Lemming gonna parrot, proof here:

As soon as you admit that is takes a special kind of dipshit to not understand what makes that "idea" so clearly incorrect (as I pointed out) then maybe I'll take you seriously. Until then enjoy your next ban.

Or your brother who's never had a gf, if you know what I mean.

And I know some do

In the dark of night

Not that there's anything wrong with that
No, I'm not.

I'm not. I didn't imply anything.

Don't be so defensive.

This is the twilight zone.

Back