We have effectively crossed into the twilight zone.

They booted Spencer because he is a fringe figure , so is expendable. Not booting him would invite to much bad PR.

The hypocrisy part, is them giving White Nationalist Trump the stage. And please don't say Trump isn't a WNist, because all one needs to prove otherwise is Birtherism.

You want the conservative political conference to ban the sitting Republican president from being there? What other stupid ideas do you wish to come to fruition?

You’re just noticing?

The President tweets about the bad facelift of a news anchor that attacks him daily, who then wants to hang out with him on holiday, with her lover cohost, who had an intern die mysteriously in his office.

This turd and his brand of conservatism is getting flushed next year when democrats make landslide wins. No worries if you're on the other side of the pond.

Our system is the best in the world - survived 220+ years, civil war, and will easily survive Trump and his minions,

Yikes.

(a) Democrats will be lucky to get the House and have virtually no chance to get the Senate. It's a better than coins-flip chance that the Republicans retain all three units of government.

(b) Our system is not the best in the world by a long shot. It's been propped up by incredible economic fortune, but has been one of the most bumbling and inefficient political systems in the developed world for a long time. There's a reason why, when Germany was rebuilt under Allied architects, it was given a parliamentary system. Hell, FDR had to behave like a near tyrant just to bring the system into the 20th century.

Don't mistake the slow-moving-ness of the American political system as inherent stability, nor the economic fortune of the country as reflective of our political efficacy.

Last edited:
You want the conservative political conference to ban the sitting Republican president from being there? What other stupid ideas do you wish to come to fruition?
So because they won't denounce him, we are not supposed to point out their hypocrisy in booting Spencer? There is no law stating they must host him. They can always send a message to him , by not allowing him on the podium.

I think we're in real trouble if we go down rabbit trails like that.

I mean both sides have to be given begrudging respect to moves of that sort. Otherwise we're literally at the point of civil war with knives at each others throats for the most trivial and abstract reasonings.

It might be like someone extrapolating that if Obama had rejected the artist who painted his portrait on the grounds that she had painted white person beheadings, some Republican or other responds with, well how hypocritical since he supported BLM in the past. I mean I think we seriously need to start giving each other inches where we can because this all is really close to all out tribalism of the lowest sort and even war.

If Trump had thrown up a Seig Heil, CPAC would have denounced him and not let him on the podium. Because in America, WNism is tolerated a lot more than outright Nazi symbolism.

Trump exudes Tribalism; that is 1 of the reasons he got so much support from the grass roots and Alt-right.

Anyways I wasn't actually suggesting Trump get booted by CPAC, I was pointing out CPAC's hypocritic virtue signalling when they booted Spencer.

They booted Spencer because he is a fringe figure , so is expendable. Not booting him would invite to much bad PR.

The hypocrisy part, is them giving White Nationalist Trump the stage. And please don't say Trump isn't a WNist, because all one needs to prove otherwise is Birtherism.

Believing Obama wasn't born in America makes one a white nationalist?

Believing that an accomplished and dignified American is not actually an American purely because of his name and skin tone, and rallying criticism of his legitimacy as a leader of a predominantly white nation, makes one a white nationalist.

Generally Yes.
There are always a tint tiny % of people who will believe any CT, but leaving aside this tiny fringe element, Birtherism is a good gage of WNis.

And just to preempt you, because I know you are disingenuous, I will repeat for the umpteenth time that Birtherism was invented by a Jewish Hillary supporter. BUT the rightwing, specifically the hard right, co-opted it and gave it life. Trump rode to the WH on Birtherism. He was a political nobody before he jumped on the Birther bandwagon, which is when he started to get rightwing fans.

Believing that an accomplished and dignified American is not actually an American purely because of his name and skin tone, and rallying criticism of his legitimacy as a leader of a predominantly white nation, makes one a white nationalist.
TCK always supports WNist stances then claims he is Black. Even the rightiwng posters can't be believing him, but they go along , cause he is 1 of them .

Generally Yes.
There are always a tint tiny % of people who will believe any CT, but leaving aside this tiny fringe element, Birtherism is a good gage of WNis.

And just to preempt you, because I know you are disingenuous, I will repeat for the umpteenth time that Birtherism was invented by a Jewish Hillary supporter. BUT the rightwing, specifically the hard right, co-opted it and gave it life. Trump rode to the WH on Birtherism. He was a political nobody before he jumped on the Birther bandwagon, which is when he started to get rightwing fans.

Man, our country is f*cked

It makes you an idiot.

For most of American history, mainstream America never saw Black people as real Americans. Now-a-days it is socially and politically verbotten for people to frankly state this. So just as people discarded the N word for euphemisms that take its place, Birtherism gives WNists a way to express that non-Whites can not legitimately be President. Birtherism gives WNist leaning people the excuse needed to claim Obama isn't a legitimate President, without admitting it's because Obama is Black.

If Trump had thrown up a Seig Heil, CPAC would have denounced him and not let him on the podium. Because in America, WNism is tolerated a lot more than outright Nazi symbolism.

Trump exudes Tribalism; that is 1 of the reasons he got so much support from the grass roots and Alt-right.

Anyways I wasn't actually suggesting Trump get booted by CPAC, I was pointing out CPAC's hypocritic virtue signalling when they booted Spencer.

Without getting into the details, I know what you were getting at (and I don't agree), but I just see it as going too far when a positive move by Republicans is still put into a negative.

Anyway, I get the points and wasn't trying to pick anything with you. I just find it frustrating when small points can't be independently judged as good or bad.

Without getting into the details, I know what you were getting at (and I don't agree), but I just see it as going too far when a positive move by Republicans is still put into a negative.

Anyway, I get the points and wasn't trying to pick anything with you. I just find it frustrating when small points can't be independently judged as good or bad.
I mentioned here or another thread that 1 positive of CPAC, was inviting Marine Le Pen.

I don't really care about Spencer, he comes off as somewhat of a self-promoter or trolling everyone. So if CPAC had let him speak , it would just be a bleh moment for me. But I do acknowledge the MSM would have given CPAC flak for it.

Last edited:
At least this is how i read this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/24/cpac-trump-conservatives-republicans

Got to give props to Trump, he cucked the conservative movement like a boss.

The chicken have come home to roost.
It is pretty hilarious how he basically high jacked the Republican Party, does whatever the hell he wants, including stuff way outside of traditional conservative values, and they're all too afraid to do shit about it, even when he makes them all look like idiots.

His own party hates him but they bow to every whim and ridiculous tweet. Party of sheep.

Do you have any original thoughts to add or did you just come here to post this poorly written editorial filled with preconceived ideas from a child?

Guardian, lmfao.

You used to get dubs and a mod note for posting like OP. Sort of expect more from someone who has been around as long as he has.

Oh well, let the shitposting reign if it drives traffic and keeps Sherdog alive.

It's pretty apparent and pathetic how the conservative movement is now totally dominated by paranoid, grievance filled, conspiracy theory loving, old men.
141216-worst-nixon-editorial.jpg

Back