We Did Not Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leviathan said:
Lizard, would you pretty please read something about evolution before you come in here with your broad, sweeping statements? We did not evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes (so the theory goes.)

Which is to say we came from apes.
But can anybody give any evidence? What is the best bit of evidence to support this theory?

lizard said:
What does any of that prove? No animal of any kind has ever changed into another kind.Dogs are still dogs, cats are still cats. Birds are still birds. And DNA is still compatible. A dog can't produce offspring with a cat. A squirell can't reproduce with a snail.

it's pretty apparent that you have little to no understanding of how evolution works. if i were you, i'd follow childrenofbodom's links and educate myself.

Originally posted by Lizard
What does any of that prove? No animal of any kind has ever changed into another kind.Dogs are still dogs, cats are still cats. Birds are still birds. And DNA is still compatible. A dog can't produce offspring with a cat. A squirell can't reproduce with a snail.

how in the world does that disprove evolution? If anything, speciation goes along with the idea of evolution.

lizard said:
What do you think is the best evidence for evolution? Something that clearly shows we must have come from apes.

It DOESNT clearly show we came from ape! There are 2 missing links. Its only a speculation we came from apes. No one knows for sure.

Which is to say we came from apes.
But can anybody give any evidence? What is the best bit of evidence to support this theory?

fossil record and genetic similarities for starters.

God's Justice said:
It DOESNT clearly show we came from ape! There are 2 missing links. Its only a speculation we came from apes. No one knows for sure.

That's right come and rescue your handicapped friend.

Tell us how Satan planted all of those fossils too please.

Nietzsche13 said:
That's right come and rescue your handicapped friend.

Tell us how Satan planted all of those fossils too please.

A fossil proves nothing. Well it does actually. It proves something died. And for it to be fossilised, woukd mean it had to be buried quickly after death. Now how do you suppose there are so many of these all over the world? Do animals have funerals? Or is it evidence of a massive world wide flood. That would also explain all the layers of earth.

Evolution and the big bang is totally against the laws of physics. Like my signature says.

A fossil proves nothing. Well it does actually. It proves something died. And for it to be fossilised, woukd mean it had to be buried quickly after death. Now how do you suppose there are so many of these all over the world? Do animals have funerals? Or is it evidence of a massive world wide flood. That would also explain all the layers of earth.

So you are telling me that all these fossils came from animals that were free floating in water for over forty days? HA HA HA I laugh at this thread.

Jesus you are dumb lizard. I just read your sig, and I suspect you are trying to claim that evolution and the big bang violate the second law of thermodynamics. Well guess what? The earth is not a closed system, so it does not apply! Whoo! Good try though. I like the effort.

Leviathan said:
So you are telling me that all these fossils came from animals that were free floating in water for over forty days? HA HA HA I laugh at this thread.

No, I said "buried". Given the force of a world wide catastrophic flood, of course it would bury animals with all the earth and sediment it would be carrying. A flood of this scale would not just slowly fill up. Have you ever seen a flash flood? You laugh because you are thick. Keep laughing.

lizard said:
Evolution and the big bang is totally against the laws of physics. Like my signature says.

I have to ask you what that last word in your sig means.

No entry found for dissorder

It would also explain all the oil under the ground.
No king snake, I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

So does that fact that many fossils are substantially older than the date given in the bible as the age of the earth bother you at all lizard? Or are you a selective scientist?

Nietzsche13 said:
I have to ask you what that last word in your sig means.

No entry found for dissorder

Ooops. Too many S's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back