We could see the fall of Joanna Jedrzejczyk tonight

Insecure Sherdoogs would love to see Joanna get ko'd.
Yeah, wanting to see a delusional bitch be ko'd by a more classy woman somehow equates to insecurity. Alright genius

I thought she already fell when Rose beat her twice and kept her delusions alive about being the best.

That being said, she's still a very good fighter but i think she will have a hard time beating shevchenko. Valentina looks like 5 pounds more muscular than her and she's very good.

It's either UD or TKO for Valentina.
If shev KO's her tonight...I dont see her taking a jab from anybody anymore. She be the new Liddell

Thats not the point. She is already showing she cant take a shot to the jaw, she was dropped and wobbled in 2 fights by 115 pounders, if Shev knocks her senseless we may not see a very great Joanna going forward.
Yeah all those shev knockouts.. I think the weight cut hurt JJ more than anything .. This is a better weight for JOanna two division champion .... she won’t get knocked out... in reality though I think Shev wins ..decision.. . which would make a JJ win even more impressive to me

i think it was more than 2 fights: the first with Gadelha, against Karolina, once with Rose and i think with Andrade but i might be wrong.
You could be right. Shes hittable. Which means Shevchenko by round house round 2

Where will JJ the Boogeywoman go from there?
Back to Straw weight or clean up a division of 125 pound TUF fighters ?
she will try to call for immediate rematch claiming Shevchenko is mentally unstable

In terms of like Anderson Silva being amazing ...like Joanna was/is

Then after being knocked out went on to lose 4/5 I think because he chin was gone?

Could be, but personally I think there's enough plausible deniability there with her moving up in weight and fighting a bad stylistic matchup for her, at least on paper.

Boogeywoman will return people act like she got her ass kicked in her last few fights that just isnt so...
NObody said her ass got kicked but when her jaw gets punched her legs do the chicken dance. Now when a 125 pound previous 135er who beat her 2/3 times before in the past knocks her stiff will her jaw be the same? Nobody is suggestion she is done. Nobody suggested any fighter is done skill wise but if you can get hit which she does her chin needs to hold up. She is being dropped/wobbled by straw weights. That is the point here.

She's still a top 10 fighter who is a tough out for anyone but yes, I think her days as a champion are done. She is going to go the Rich Franklin post-Anderson route now likely having meaningful fights at 2 weight classes but never contending again. Not a terrible spot to be in considering the lack of stars in WMMA IMO

Could be, but personally I think there's enough plausible deniability there with her moving up in weight and fighting a bad stylistic matchup for her, at least on paper.
Ill just say career suicide. Thats my opinion. Joanna shouldnt have taken this fight, Its a fun fight if she was still a SW champ and hadnt been hurt by lighter fighters....but that isnt the case.

I hope she's not done. I remember a time when I really looked forward to her fights because she fucked people up

Long post so I'll just add my view in without reading.

I hope she takes this loss on the chin and finally accepts that she needs to go on a win streak before she can start making "greatest" and "champ" claims again because it's getting annoying... I was a fan at first but I hate the mentality of just needing to win this one next fight to be the goat. Every fight. Even with a lose streak.

I kinda hope she loses so that we can see a better version of her in the future.
Yes on this.

Joanna I thibk has an issue accepting legit losses. At least in public. She got beat TWICE by the Danes fighter and she just seems unable to get past it mentally blaming it on the weight cut and the judges.

So IF she loses tonight I expect more excuses from her just judging from her two losses to Nanajunas.

If she loses tonight, she'll be the Chris Weidman of women's MMA.

Undefeated champ who went on a losing streak.

She'll get koed, then hump Pat Barry

Or she wins...
...becomes the first woman to win belts in two different UFC divisions...
...and builds more credibility toward her goal of being regarded as G.O.A.T.

How can she win?
Joanna is known for record-setting volume striking, whereas Valentina is known for much lower volume. I predict that Joanna wins by decision if Valentina can't finish her.

A loss to Valentina tonight doesn't hurt her much. Joanna is the underdog, she's fighting a bigger stronger fighter. This is Valentina's fight to lose...if Valentina loses this fight it hurts her more than it does Joanna.

She is so annoying,hope Val. beats her badly

I don't think its that damaging for a fighter to lose if a fighter moves up weight to challenge someone, there's a built in excuse that they were fighting someone bigger. With that said she does seem to have lost a little bit of her chin, shes been dropped in her last 3 fights, maybe from age + accumulated damage, and there's no reason Rose should've been able to TKO her, Rose has to be one of the smallest fighters on the roster.

Back