We could see the fall of Joanna Jedrzejczyk tonight

I don't think its that damaging for a fighter to lose if a fighter moves up weight to challenge someone, there's a built in excuse that they were fighting someone bigger. With that said she does seem to have lost a little bit of her chin, shes been dropped in her last 3 fights, maybe from age + accumulated damage, and there's no reason Rose should've been able to TKO her, Rose has to be one of the smallest fighters on the roster.

WTF are you talking about? She was never dropped in her last two fights. She wasn't dropped in 3 of her last 4 fights.

Joanna fell when she tapped to strikes against a woman she openly bullied, and mocked as 'weak' for having mental health issues.

Joanna stayed down when she lost again cleanly in the rematch, proving that it was no lucky punch that beat her.

Joanna is now going to a different division, which has less than 5 fighters on the roster... because she's got no options at her own division.

We have already seen Joanna fall. Today, we may see the END of Joanna

Hmm, interesting as four are fighting tonight (at 125) and 31 total, but as usual you do not let facts get in the way of the stupid shit you post. Sort of like when you claimed Stanozolol was "little more than a water pill" or tons of other stupid shit.

Idiot.

Hopefully she'll stay at 125lbs even if she loses. She looks like a different person in this weight division. The dieting and weight cut to 115lbs are too extreme for her.

Rose has to be one of the smallest fighters on the roster.
Not as small as you think.
According to both Sherdog and Tapology stats:
Rose: 5'5"
Valentina: 5'5"
Joanna: 5'6"

Haters have been begging for the end of Joanna for a long time. They're still going to be begging after tonight.

This is a good fight so I’m just gonna enjoy it for what it is, even as a pro-wrestling fan, regardless of their past and present heel/face alignment.

These are 2 of the few WMMAers worth watching.

I hope JJ gets crushed......She is a female Cunner, big mouth, delusional..

I'll still be here like "where's Joanna's fine ass at?"

Shevchenko couldn't finish her dinner if she was starving

She'll win a decision

I hope JJ wins cuz I hate Chenko’s horrible dancing.

I don't care who wins but my question to you is this...

What does insecurity have to do with anyone wanting to see jj get knocked out?

Because sherdog is filled with dudes that can't stand successful people, and women that even just slightly show confidence, it's typical little man syndrome. And it makes sense, mma has some great fans but it also inherently brings in the emotionally fragile bully type.

Back