We always have wanted to see Fedor vs Mir fight..

I'm a huge GSP fan.

Do you remember when GSP (when he was at the top) was asked who the best fighter in the world was? He said Fedor. I will take his word over yours.
hahahaha oh god ... the whole point of having your own opinion is that it's your own not someone else's <45> and I've said this many times, fighters are often just as dumb as the rest of us when talking about MMA, but GSP was not going to say "yeah I'm the greatest of all time and I've surpassed the fighters I looked up to" anyway, he's just not that kind of person (all the time)

This fight would be awesome in their primes. I would love to see it then and I will gladly watch it now.

Back in their primes it would be "dominant monster" vs "durable crafty subber" - a bit like Khabib vs Tony (if it ever happens). Mir could have been mauled for 3 rounds straight but there was ALWAYS a risk of a sub.

Nowadays it's old slugger vs old subber so it's much closer.

hahahaha oh god ... the whole point of having your own opinion is that it's your own not someone else's <45> and I've said this many times, fighters are often just as dumb as the rest of us when talking about MMA, but GSP was not going to say "yeah I'm the greatest of all time and I've surpassed the fighters I looked up to" anyway, he's just not that kind of person (all the time)

GSP's opinion > Norman on Sherdog's opinion.

Also he is too slow now to get away with those wild sambo punches without getting countered.

That's just how Russians throw punches. That "punch" from that shitty YouTube video is truly pathetic it's like a weak slap. If Fedor punched like that he'd have never rocked anyone in his career.

Vovchanchyn throws them the same as a kickboxer. He's not trying to grapple. It's the Russian way (Ukranian actually aren't they? Either way).

Sadly we're seeing it now instead of 8 years ago.

When Mir destroyed Big Nog who was on the best run of his career with wins over Barnett and Werdum along with winning the UFC belt, he made it impossible for Fedor to cement his legacy as GOAT in the GOAT organization.

This is a risky account name lmao.

There's 10% chance you're humiliated for the rest of your time using it.

This might be nostalgia talking but..i remember wanting this fight years ago back when those pride /ufc cross over fights were happening..i wanted it then..i even wanted it twice..once pride rules and once in the ufc cage.. This is a huge HW legacy fight..two real legends who after a decade lock horns..in there primes it would of been unreal but now its intriguing to see whos craft has come the farthest..its like getting to watch two grandmasters battle..yes there old and past there primes but have a lifetime of knowledge and experience..vs in there primes they were still learning or not as complete yet..pretty cool from a pure martial art view point

Nah because it will be decided by their chins most likely, rather than their skill.

so you disregard everything I said and focus on that? it was great debating with you.
Hendo isn't superior to Fedor. He beat him sure, but nobody anywhere considers Hendo the Goat. He's not even in the conversation.

This fight would be awesome in their primes. I would love to see it then and I will gladly watch it now.

Back in their primes it would be "dominant monster" vs "durable crafty subber" - a bit like Khabib vs Tony (if it ever happens). Mir could have been mauled for 3 rounds straight but there was ALWAYS a risk of a sub.

Nowadays it's old slugger vs old subber so it's much closer.

In their primes Mir would never take Fedor down in his life which would force him to stand and trade with Prime Fedor who was flooring a 400lb Zuluzinho with his weak hand with one shot. Mir would get rekt like crazy.

In their primes Mir would never take Fedor down in his life which would force him to stand and trade with Prime Fedor who was flooring a 400lb Zuluzinho with his weak hand with one shot. Mir would get rekt like crazy.
While I don't disagree, there is always some chance that the fight goes down to the ground. Panic wrestle to double leg, pull guard, whatever. Pulling off a sub would be even harder but Mir is known for tricky subs.

Norman's opinion > The guy who lets others decide what their opinion should be.

So if you, GSP, and some Norman guy are sitting around talking MMA, you're paying close attention to Norman. He knows what he's talking about.

Prime Fedor in japanese ring would be favorit. Now in american cage this is a sad one sided beat up. One round!

I wanted to see it, but I have a bad feeling it's going to be Mir by arm bar or kimura.

Back