We always have wanted to see Fedor vs Mir fight..

Other top heavyweights? you mean like arlovski, tim silvia, cro cop, big nog, mark coleman? fedor would have murdered mir...you can't be serious? fedor would have mauled him and stopped him inside a round,

I suspect Fedor might have a knee issue he has it wrapped often. Resulting in not being able to train with as high intensity. He’s got more of a belly as before doesn’t use ground game, trips or high level throws. He just seems to be preserving his knee with hoping for a fast KO.

Fedor ducked the UFC his entire career, doesn't hurt if he wins or lose.

i want to see Fedor vs whoever. B side don't matter.
This guy gets it. I miss Fedor. He was the epitome of a martial artist; a simple, humble and soft spoken man whose feats of violence were akin to a form of poetry.
84388771.0.jpg

I wish this fight would’ve happened in 04-08 when both fighters were in their primes.

I was down for this fight then and Im down for it now.

I 100 percent wanted to see this fight. I also would have loved to see Fedor vs Randy or Brock.
It's unfortunate that both these guys are so far from their best days but I'll still be glued to my tv to watch two of the best heavyweights ever go at it.

Sadly we're seeing it now instead of 8 years ago.

When Mir destroyed Big Nog who was on the best run of his career with wins over Barnett and Werdum along with winning the UFC belt, he made it impossible for Fedor to cement his legacy as GOAT in the GOAT organization.

No, we actually don’t know what would have happened. That’s the reason they should have fought. Like the other top HWs during Fedor’s “reign” that he never fought. It’s why he shouldn’t be considered a GOAT.
Mir wasn’t even top 10 and in an inferior organization. That’s like saying gsp can’t be goat because he never fought Ben Askren lol

I've always wanted to see that fight.

I've said that before.

I would've watched it in 2008.
But it's 2018 so who cares.

I wanted to see fedor vs cain. That was my dream match to see.

I definitely like this fight. Not worried about the narrative. I like how Bellator is essentially doing the UFC Senior Tour.

"We all know what would have happened"?

We really don't.

People act like Fedor is this old crippled man and Mir is in his prime... Mir is almost the same age is Fedor, has been fighting for just as long, has taken WAY MORE damage in his fights, and has been in a crippling motorcycle accident. Fedor is no more deteriorated or shop worn than Mir is.

I almost want to pick Fedor because he will probably go for the kill right of the bat and will have a good chance of smashing Mir. Early finish for whoever wins I bet.
Fedor is in his 40s with over 10 more fights and 100s of combat sambo fights(which is practically MMA besides some rule changes), Mir also has access to modern training and trainers his whole career, while Fedor is still hitting tires with sledgehammers at a Stary Oskal park with his old army buddies. There's a lot of reasons there why Mir should win, I hope not but he probably will.

The true fight we all missed is Fedor vs Barnett

But Mir vs Fedor is cool tho, a decade late but cool.

A lot of people talked of Fedor vs mir back in the day. Not me though. I think bellator missed an opportunity by not booking Fedor vs Rampage in the first round of the tourney. Hell I’d prob be going to the fights if it were Fedor vs rampage.

Maybe if Fedor loses to mir Bellator will then book Fedor vs rampage

Back