We actually believed Dana was going to turn against Conor

You all bitch about McGregor but Khabib being inactive is one of main reason's there's chaos at LW. If he would of beat Tony at UFC 209 I think we would have already seen Conor vs. Khabib at UFC 219.

At least Khabib has a freaking plausible excuse on his hands you know the ups I think I'm about to die thing.

The other is doing what exactly ? oh making money yay he so cool let's cheer him on.

You all bitch about McGregor but Khabib being inactive is one of main reason's there's chaos at LW. If he would of beat Tony at UFC 209 I think we would have already seen Conor vs. Khabib at UFC 219.
If they really let McGregor set out till September as champion that is 2 months shy of 2 whole years from winning the title and having never defended it.

Why do people always assume that it's Dana pulling the strings? In my opinion, these days he's nothing but a public spokesman and a face for the UFC.

dana_zpsmtczr7za.gif
He looks cum drunk. I can only speculate who's it is...

I think that tweet may have jumped the gun since no one else is reporting this "announcement" that would be big news

Ariel's report on what i assume was the same press release, people might just be reading too much into Tony being billed as the interim champ still

Lets just wait a few more hours until the Khabib X Tony presser for clarity before the crying or celebrating

If this is actually for the Interim title...

I just don’t even know what to say.

It’s hard to explain how fucked up that is. A MINIMUM of 18 months where a healthy champ refuses to defend but, is not stripped ???

That blows the legitimacy of the UFC, and especially the LW division right off the face of the Earth. Clearly wiping a top contender out of the picture. Likely hoping the winner of the two top contenders receives some kind of serious injury, as well.

This is embarrassing beyond belief.

At least Khabib has a freaking plausible excuse on his hands you know the ups I think I'm about to die thing.

The other is doing what exactly ? oh making money yay he so cool let's cheer him on.
I'm a fan of Conor but was absolutely not a fan of Mayweather-McGregor I knew this would happen. I'm just saying if Khabib would have fought that night things would be different. I just feel bad for Tony honestly he's stuck weirdest log jam of contenders and champs ever.

If they really let McGregor set out till September as champion that is 2 months shy of 2 whole years from winning the title and having never defended it.
That won't happen he'll either be stripped or fight before then. Shit for all we know they might announce he's stripped tmrw at press conference.

You guys are literally pea brains...

WME calls the fucking shots... not Dana, he is the front man who takes all the hits for things like this, it's his job to be a liar. Have you guys left your basements before? you seem not to know shit about real life.

Businesses, make business decisions, its how the world works..

Stripping Conor will decrease his market value, it will de-legitimize their biggest star.. they just spent 4 billion on this company.

Letting Conor keep the belt and putting on a champ vs champ fight in Russia will make the most money...

None of this is 'right' but why are you getting all pissy at Dana about it, its just business....

You guys are literally pea brains...

WME calls the fucking shots... not Dana, he is the front man who takes all the hits for things like this, it's his job to be a liar. Have you guys left your basements before? you seem not to know shit about real life.

Businesses, make business decisions, its how the world works..

Stripping Conor will decrease his market value, it will de-legitimize their biggest star.. they just spent 4 billion on this company.

Letting Conor keep the belt and putting on a champ vs champ fight in Russia will make the most money...

None of this is 'right' but why are you getting all pissy at Dana about it, its just business....

You're referring here to Conor's haters. When they hear words "business" and "money" (something they never experienced) they fall into hysteric amok

I think that tweet may have jumped the gun since no one else is reporting this "announcement" that would be big news

Ariel's report on what i assume was the same press release, people might just be reading too much into Tony being billed as the interim champ still

Lets just wait a few more hours until the Khabib X Tony presser for clarity before the crying or celebrating

Cheers

I think mcduck would be campaigning for diaz 3.

Back