We actually believed Dana was going to turn against Conor

he can't make conor fight. how hard is that to understand?

You guys are literally pea brains...

WME calls the fucking shots... not Dana, he is the front man who takes all the hits for things like this, it's his job to be a liar. Have you guys left your basements before? you seem not to know shit about real life.

Businesses, make business decisions, its how the world works..

Stripping Conor will decrease his market value, it will de-legitimize their biggest star.. they just spent 4 billion on this company.

Letting Conor keep the belt and putting on a champ vs champ fight in Russia will make the most money...

None of this is 'right' but why are you getting all pissy at Dana about it, its just business....

He de-legitimized himself by not fucking defending. What the hell are you smoking? now the entire organization is a joke because a temporary belt holder is defending the TEMPORARY BELT..

Just goes to show you how dumb american white males between 20 and 35 (UFC target group) are. They worship Daner cause he said "fuck" a few times on air -like another guy, he just "says it like it is"-, so when he now serves them a pile of shit they will lick it off their plates and say "Thank you, Daner".

Because for a bro eating shit is still better than being wrong about a thing for years.
tony vs khabib is the farthest thing from a pile of shit.

Unfortunately, we're watching the time-honored tradition of combat sports. They start out legitimately, then the promoters and fighters realize that there's a shitload of money to be made if they just let the most popular guy win, and it gets less and less real until it becomes pro wrestling. Then, the guys get annoyed at having to let someone else win, they stop cooperating as much with each other, and it becomes less and less fake until it becomes pancrase and then shoot fighting again.

Who believed that? I've been saying two years he'll never fight Tony or Khabib and Nate will be his return based on his ducking with baby excuse on the guys he stepped over in the first place to fight Eddie.

Tony will beat Khabib though.

Who believed that? I've been saying two years he'll never fight Tony or Khabib and Nate will be his return based on his ducking with baby excuse on the guys he stepped over in the first place to fight Eddie.
LOL, so you're saying that Conor had an "anchor baby" to protect him from having to defend. I will be using this.

At least Khabib has a freaking plausible excuse on his hands you know the ups I think I'm about to die thing.

The other is doing what exactly ? oh making money yay he so cool let's cheer him on.

Getting $100M is the most valid reason ever to not show up to work

LOL, so you're saying that Conor had an "anchor baby" to protect him from having to defend. I will be using this.

well he is literally the only male athlete ever to take maternity leave.. so yeah..

dana_zpsmtczr7za.gif
<{clintugh}>

First of all, Dana has little authority left now. It's the WME suits who feed Dana his lines now. Anyone who believed WME was going to turn against their biggest cash cow is an idiot.

The interim belt is the real belt so its all good. Conor sitting on the sidelines does not improve his stock or reputation. He has to fight eventually.

You're referring here to Conor's haters. When they hear words "business" and "money" (something they never experienced) they fall into hysteric amok
You can give any excuse you want but the only person falling into hysterics is Mcgregor when told he has to defend. Until his bs nobody sided with the company on it being Ok to put making money as the clear number one priority. Fans accepted the odd bs fight once in awhile but not numerous ones, for one fighter. That aside, healthy fighters who don't fight by choice don't want to fight. If Mcgregor (or his fanboys) would just admit this, the so called haters would let it go.

Getting $100M is the most valid reason ever to not show up to work
You mean quit/retire. All for that, McGregor should just do it. Or...if I won 100 million, and stopped going to work, I'd be fired. So should he.

You can give any excuse you want but the only person falling into hysterics is Mcgregor when told he has to defend. Until his bs nobody sided with the company on it being Ok to put making money as the clear number one priority. Fans accepted the odd bs fight once in awhile but not numerous ones, for one fighter. That aside, healthy fighters who don't fight by choice don't want to fight. If Mcgregor (or his fanboys) would just admit this, the so called haters would let it go.
Well said

Back