We actually believed Dana was going to turn against Conor

You mean quit/retire. All for that, McGregor should just do it. Or...if I won 100 million, and stopped going to work, I'd be fired. So should he.

They won't fire him because right now if he wants to make more money fighting he has to do it with the ufc.

The "Dana will strip Conor" thread was made based on some russian website.

People should wait a little longer before celebrating.

You can give any excuse you want but the only person falling into hysterics is Mcgregor when told he has to defend. Until his bs nobody sided with the company on it being Ok to put making money as the clear number one priority. Fans accepted the odd bs fight once in awhile but not numerous ones, for one fighter. That aside, healthy fighters who don't fight by choice don't want to fight. If Mcgregor (or his fanboys) would just admit this, the so called haters would let it go.

Conor is not in hysterics, he doesn't care about what others think about what he should do with his title.

Now you went into a whining monologue now. Feel better? Oh, sorry, no one cares.

He said if Conor didn't fight till September he'd strip him didn't he? What month is it again?

Tbf though Conor makes the company so much money he will always get a pass, if you aren't happy just ignore his reign as champion and follow the interim title, it really is no biggie.
Finally some common sense!

He de-legitimized himself by not fucking defending. What the hell are you smoking? now the entire organization is a joke because a temporary belt holder is defending the TEMPORARY BELT..

Why is this shit so hard to understand?

The organisation is a joke to you, because you're a hard-core fan.. Casuals don't give a fuck about which belt is which, and why defending interims is stupid...

Conor Mcgregor attracts the mainstream market, not the "defend or vacate" crowd like yourself..

They want another 1million ppv, not the 200k paperviews that Tony Ferguson brings.

They'll pander to Conor's demands as long as he defends by September.. he made 100 million without them on his last fight, they are desperate for that paper... at the end of the day, he doesn't have to fight if he doesn't want to, so they wanna keep him happy.

The funny thing is, is that your probably think I'm a Conor defender.. That's the level you guys are on...

At least Khabib has a freaking plausible excuse on his hands you know the ups I think I'm about to die thing.

The other is doing what exactly ? oh making money yay he so cool let's cheer him on.

Not making weight was a plausible excuse?

Why is this shit so hard to understand?

The organisation is a joke to you, because you're a hard-core fan.. Casuals don't give a fuck about which belt is which, and why defending interims is stupid...

Conor Mcgregor attracts the mainstream market, not the "defend or vacate" crowd like yourself..

They want another 1million ppv, not the 200k paperviews that Tony Ferguson brings.

They'll pander to Conor's demands as long as he defends by September.. he made 100 million without them on his last fight, they are desperate for that paper... at the end of the day, he doesn't have to fight if he doesn't want to, so they wanna keep him happy.

The funny thing is, is that your probably think I'm a Conor defender.. That's the level you guys are on...

This guy gets it.

It is obvious the UFC is hoping Khabib wins and sets up a Conor vs. Khabib title fight in Russia in September.

I’m just hoping that the outcry from fans, fighters and the media will result in Conor getting stripped. I would never expect Dana to willingly do the right thing.

Shame on the some of us for actually buying into Dana White's bullshit.

Time after time, Dana White has proven to us that he has next to zero integrity, and is motivated by little else outside of money. We actually believed that he was going to turn against his cash cow on the basis of 'Integrity', and move the sport forward.

Silly me. You got me Dana, You got me.

Tony is the interim champion, Conor should be fighting him, with Khabib being next in line

Instead, we probably have Khabib winning against Tony, then Conor making a swift return during Ramadan... to defend against Nate Diaz.

Embrace him. He's the only LW champion you'll ever know.

conor-mcgregor-world-tour-la.jpg

Yes it was.. way better then "I'm gonna go in another sport see you suckers."

Sure wasn't. Ruined a card and didn't make an appearance for another 10 months. Much worse than fighting in another sport that was co-promoted by the UFC in which they received a cut of the profits.

Conor is not in hysterics, he doesn't care about what others think about what he should do with his title.

Now you went into a whining monologue now. Feel better? Oh, sorry, no one cares.
Monologue? Truth hurts the fanboys. Mcgregor has been gone so long NotoriousMillions is looking for a new cuddle buddy. You should pm him.

Monologue? Truth hurts the fanboys. Mcgregor has been gone so long NotoriousMillions is looking for a new cuddle buddy. You should pm him.

Typical McGregor hater: when his BS exposed, starts to personally attack McGregor's fans.

And which "truth" you're talking about?
You really think that Conor being hysterical about haters' rant = truth?

Shame on the some of us for actually buying into Dana White's bullshit.

Time after time, Dana White has proven to us that he has next to zero integrity, and is motivated by little else outside of money. We actually believed that he was going to turn against his cash cow on the basis of 'Integrity', and move the sport forward.

Silly me. You got me Dana, You got me.

Tony is the interim champion, Conor should be fighting him, with Khabib being next in line

Instead, we probably have Khabib winning against Tony, then Conor making a swift return during Ramadan... to defend against Nate Diaz.

Never believed he would strip him tbh. I'm actually surprised he even took it were ever it is he took it with that presser to begin with. I thought he'd just trick them and then come out and say he didn't promise them anything, and Colin was still the champ and they'd fight for the interim.

That coming back in ramadan stuff though is very very intruiging. Didn't see that possibility but with Colin and White involved i'd bet on that at around a 50/50 chance of happening.

They won't fire him because right now if he wants to make more money fighting he has to do it with the ufc.[/QUOTE
Typical McGregor hater: when his BS exposed, starts to personally attack McGregor's fans.

And which "truth" you're talking about?
You really think that Conor being hysterical about haters' rant = truth?
Hahahahaha!
Truth is he doesn't fight. I don't care why, in fact I'm glad, his behavior is childlike. If you want to be the grunt grunt level of fan, all the power to you.
Mcgregor only fights for money. I'm Ok with that, but then he cannot act like he is the best when he ducks. Put him in a cage with a pit bull or a glass cube with hornets, that would sell another $ 100M.
Said he wanted time off to have a baby but boxed instead. His word is crap, his words are crap and his fans who defend his actions are crap.

that's why:

dnB4qqk.jpg

Mcg is uncle dana's boss, he won't do anything that hurt's McG's economical interests.

Never believed he would strip him tbh. I'm actually surprised he even took it were ever it is he took it with that presser to begin with. I thought he'd just trick them and then come out and say he didn't promise them anything, and Colin was still the champ and they'd fight for the interim.

That coming back in ramadan stuff though is very very intruiging. Didn't see that possibility but with Colin and White involved i'd bet on that at around a 50/50 chance of happening.
Conor has made it no secret that he's eyeing a trilogy fight with Nate.

It might not be Ramadan exactly, but it will be a situation where both Tony and Khabib are unavailable

Hahahahaha!
Truth is he doesn't fight. I don't care why, in fact I'm glad, his behavior is childlike. If you want to be the grunt grunt level of fan, all the power to you.
Mcgregor only fights for money. I'm Ok with that, but then he cannot act like he is the best when he ducks. Put him in a cage with a pit bull or a glass cube with hornets, that would sell another $ 100M.
Said he wanted time off to have a baby but boxed instead. His word is crap, his words are crap and his fans who defend his actions are crap.

He acts however he wants to act and doesn't care about you haters' opinion. You can be glad, not glad, continue crying, whatever.
He lives his life, enjoys it more than you can imagine, and yes, he's still LW champion of the world, whether you like it or not.

Back