Water filter salesman Alex Jones offered White House press credentials UPDATE: Fake news

My argument is that Alex Jones is a fucking piece of shit, and anyone who supports him is a piece of shit, and that anyone who doesn't show proper respect to the memory of 20 LITTLE KIDS who were gunned down at school is a fucking piece of shit.

Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need the picture after all?

sandy-hook-victims.jpg
no, you just have zero argument and just resort to emotional pictures to bolster your claim, of which there is zero.

I found myself wondering what any possible positive there could be to this.
What does he gain by doing this??

It's a way of saying there is really no truth. No facts. Journalism is a grocery store. And whatever each shopper puts in his basket is just as valid as what's been put in the basket by a different shopper.

no, you just have zero argument and just resort to emotional pictures to bolster your claim, of which there is zero.
Is Alex Jones a Sandy Hook denier, yes or no?

It's a way of saying there is really no truth. No facts. Journalism is a grocery store. And whatever each shopper puts in his basket is just as valid as what's been put in the basket by a different shopper.
This has the whiff of correctitude.
I'm displeased

Thank the fucking Lord.

Alex Jones

is a

piece

of

shit.

Have you no respect for my morbid curiosity? Trump on Twitter is not enough. We need Alex to go apeshit at a White House presser. C'mon man, just once.

alex jones is quite the cartoon character but i fail to see how he's any more ridiculous than CNN

slightly milder in hysterics, if anything

the bar has been lowered that far -- that alex jones is now on the more reliable side of average
"slightly milder" really?

It's not "fake news" in that Alex Jones himself claimed it. It's real news - just a lie by Jones or by the WH.

"slightly milder" really?

InfoWars and CNN both report almost entirely "modified" versions of actual events as a clickbait tactic and treat retractions as a very casual part of daily business.

However Alex Jones is rather tongue-in-cheek and mocks his own status as a stereotypical tinfoil CT. He usually wildly exaggerates actual stories and adds vague/unecessary references to "the elites".

CNN completely subtracts key details from international headlines, warping the perceptions of billions of people towards the west, edits images, fabricates fake quotes. They masquerade as a "neutral" news organization while 9 of their journalists are caught closely colluding with the Clinton campaign. They have an incessant, one-sided racial narrative. Their public declaration of war on Breitbart (right after the DNC leaks which implicated CNN as the DNC's #1 shill agency) in particular was too juvenile even for Alex Jones.

Alex has remained consistently silly -- the alphabet news organizations have sunken to a tier lower.

Last edited:
Back