Water filter salesman Alex Jones offered White House press credentials UPDATE: Fake news

You provoked your damn self
Yeah, Sandy Hook is a touchy subject for me. Don't know why that is. I guess I must need a safe space because I am a special snowflake.

Blow me.

Giving credence to Alex fucking Jones is unbelievably dimwitted.
Or it would be for any other President before this shit for brains.

Stop standing on the graves of dead children then.
Make your argument without posting emotional pics.
My argument is that Alex Jones is a fucking piece of shit, and anyone who supports him is a piece of shit, and that anyone who doesn't show proper respect to the memory of 20 LITTLE KIDS who were gunned down at school is a fucking piece of shit.

Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need the picture after all?

sandy-hook-victims.jpg

Yeah, Sandy Hook is a touchy subject for me. Don't know why that is. I guess I must need a safe space because I am a special snowflake.

Blow me.

Yeah Blow me, you guys act like you haven't spend the last four years politicizing dead kids for a gun control argument when the guy who did it murdered his own mother and stole her guns to do. But I guess posting photos of dead children is fine when you can use it for your own personal gain.

MSM acted like cans so they are being lumped in with the shit tier sites, brought it upon themselves

My argument is that Alex Jones is a fucking piece of shit, and anyone who supports him is a piece of shit, and that anyone who doesn't show proper respect to the memory of 20 LITTLE KIDS who were gunned down at school is a fucking piece of shit.

Is that clear enough for you? Or do you need the picture after all?

Why are the pictures emotional?
Is just pictures.
It's a stupid way of instrumentalizing dead children.

Oh you voted for Obama? You voted for Obama?
Look at those children:
CnwXHaiXEAACSFI.jpg
\
CnwXHawWIAAtalK.jpg

You don't care? I guess you don't care you sick fuck, because they were killed in an US-led airstrike under the Obama administration.
Great to see that you want those children dead. I'm literally sick to my stomach you bastard.

It's a stupid way of instrumentalizing dead children.

Oh you voted for Obama? You voted for Obama?
Look at those children:
CnwXHaiXEAACSFI.jpg
\
CnwXHawWIAAtalK.jpg

You don't care? I guess you don't care you sick fuck, because they were killed in an US-led airstrike under the Obama administration.
Great to see that you want those children dead. I'm literally sick to my stomach you bastard.
The moral relativism is pretty bad.
You can't even criticize this on its own lack of merit.

I hope Spicer gives them the first question at one of those conferences for the lolz.

Yeah Blow me, you guys act like you haven't spend the last four years politicizing dead kids for a gun control argument when the guy who did it murdered his own mother and stole her guns to do. But I guess posting photos of dead children is fine when you can use it for your own personal gain.
Don't refer to me as "you guys" or try to spin this off into a 2nd amendment debate.

I don't really GAF

Alex Jones is piece of shit. That is the only issue on this table right now.

I hope he sends Owen Shroyer so he can make videos of himself trolling the other journalists.

I do care. Did Alex Jones deny that those kids were really killed, too?

The moral relativism is pretty bad.
You can't even criticize this on its own lack of merit.

No. If you want to criticize Alex Jones for questioning a mass shooting even though children died, simply say:
This guy spread fake news about Sandy Hook being a hoax, he shouldn't get WH press credentials.
Don't post pictures of dead children to strengthen your argument.
OH LOOK AT THOSE CHILDREN IF YOU WANT THIS GUY TO HAVE CREDENTIALS YOU DON'T HONOR THEM.
If you want to criticize our policies on drone strikes, simply say: We have to rethink this approach, many civilians, including children died blah blah
Don't try to take any argument away by posting dead children and implying that everybody who doesn't agree with you doesn't care about dead children.
It's a stupid way of playing with emotions rather than having a discussion.

No. If you want to criticize Alex Jones for questioning a mass shooting even though children died, simply say:
This guy spread fake news about Sandy Hook being a hoax, he shouldn't get WH press credentials.
Don't post pictures of dead children to strengthen your argument.
OH LOOK AT THOSE CHILDREN IF YOU WANT THIS GUY TO HAVE CREDENTIALS YOU DON'T HONOR THEM.
If you want to criticize our policies on drone strikes, simply say: We have to rethink this approach, many civilians, including children died blah blah
Don't try to take any argument away by posting dead children and implying that everybody who doesn't agree with you doesn't care about dead children.
It's a stupid way of playing with emotions rather than having a discussion.
But you're the one trying to make this criticism of Jones into an argument about drone strikes

Yes, you fucking twat. The rustle does begin. I happen to live about 15 minutes from Sandy Hook and I can guarantee you that, yes, I am very fucking rustled.

Fuck you. Seriously.

Anyone who thinks this is funny, this is not fucking funny.

2sandyhook_composite_crop_2-800x430.jpg

Agreed, my Connecticut brethren.

LOL OMG! Really? Alex Jones is getting credentials? I guess they want him on their side, before his fan base starts calling out trump. So can we call him a right wing hack? Oh and a conspiracy theory pos?

It's a big promotion for his organization to move from claiming Sandy Hook was a false flag to sitting in the press pool at the White House.
I'm going to be honest here. Do you remember all those CT Sandy Hook false flags here? All those people in those threads believing that shit? That was some of my favorite reading since reading 'A Song of Fire and Ice' many moons ago. I have to admit, I enjoy reading a good CT and then reading TRUE nutters going into in-depth detail about it. Makes me just want to get a nice hot cup of mocha coffee, a bagel, maybe a cinnamon roll and just enjoy life reading others mentally deficient drivel.

Back