Water filter salesman Alex Jones offered White House press credentials UPDATE: Fake news

I'm going to be honest here. Do you remember all those CT Sandy Hook false flags here? All those people in those threads believing that shit? That was some of my favorite reading since reading 'A Song of Fire and Ice' many moons ago. I have to admit, I enjoy reading a good CT and then reading TRUE nutters going into in-depth detail about it. Makes me just want to get a nice hot cup of mocha coffee, a bagel, maybe a cinnamon roll and just enjoy life reading others mentally deficient drivel.
I enjoy reading CT craziness as much- if not more- than the next guy purely on the basis of entertainment. But the Sandy Hook false flag crap just wasn't something I could joke about. And I can usually joke about even the more... macabre of CTs.
Pizzagate and Goldenshowergate, tho... that shit was my jam.

Jesus.
That this White House would legitimize that guy.
That's just insane.
It doesn't look good no matter what.
I thought he was blacking out the "media" dude?

TBF, although Jones is a fucking nut case, the media overall is pretty trashy nowadays. From Trumps prostitutes doing their best R Kelly impersonation to "A very famous golfer told me about illegals" @Diamond Jim , the whole lot of em absolutely sucks, so other than hilarity, it's not much of a big deal when it's already a shit show.

alex jones is quite the cartoon character but i fail to see how he's any more ridiculous than CNN

slightly milder in hysterics, if anything

the bar has been lowered that far -- that alex jones is now on the more reliable side of average

Last edited:
I enjoy reading CT craziness as much- if not more- than the next guy purely on the basis of entertainment. But the Sandy Hook false flag crap just wasn't something I could joke about. And I can usually joke about even the more... macabre of CTs.
Pizzagate and Goldenshowergate, tho... that shit was my jam.
See that's the thing, it wasn't a joke to many many people. Obviously some sick fucks did some jokes, I remember, but many were enthralled with it, like it was gospel. I need to look that thread up again unless it was lost in the ether with the forum migration...

But yeah I see what you're saying.

I thought he was blacking out the "media" dude?

TBF, although Jones is a fucking nut case, the media overall is pretty trashy nowadays. From Trumps prostitutes doing their best R Kelly impersonation to "A very famous golfer told me about illegals" @Diamond Jim , the whole lot of em absolutely sucks, so other than hilarity, it's not much of a big deal when it's already a shit show.
But to the extent that he could make a shit show worse, he just did.

i guarantee Alex would tone down his schtick to keep the credentials and he would be able to sell way more shit on his website. Send owen that dude is fucking awesome. hes completely fearless and has good patience and is a great debater on the street. He has a bright future in the game for sure.

Feathering the bed of impeachment. Welcome President Pence...

<6>

Alex Jones is better than any comedian. That's my go to show especially while intoxicated under the pot.

Infowars.com *deep guttural drawl and squinted eyes* because there's a war on for your mind.

Up next is some dude who's a stormfront poster.

LOL, I hope they do it. And put Infowars right next to CNN. It would be great to see Trump give a question to Alex over them.

Nope. If you want to, you'll be emotionally hurt. If you try to, you'll be physically hurt.
Interesting that my rather innocuously worded negative desire should engender such direct, much more threat - like responses.
But I don't expect equal treatment regarding this.

Interesting that my rather innocuously worded negative desire should engender such direct, much more threat - like responses.
But I don't expect equal treatment regarding this.
How is "if you try to hunt a person down, they will hurt you" a threat to you?

Yeah Blow me, you guys act like you haven't spend the last four years politicizing dead kids for a gun control argument when the guy who did it murdered his own mother and stole her guns to do. But I guess posting photos of dead children is fine when you can use it for your own personal gain.

Wtf are you talking about? That man said nothing about gun control. Just acknowledge that Alex Jones effed up with his Sandy Hook conspiracy.

Giving credence to Alex fucking Jones is unbelievably dimwitted.
Or it would be for any other President before this shit for brains.

It may be a strategy. A way to plant a cancerous seed in the minds of Americans.

"See... ABC, PBS, MSNBC, Prison Planet... All journalists. All news sources. All the same."

It may be a strategy. A way to plant a cancerous seed in the minds of Americans.

"See... ABC, PBS, MSNBC, Prison Planet... All journalists. All news sources. All the same."
I found myself wondering what any possible positive there could be to this.
What does he gain by doing this??

Back