Watch out Cyborg! Mommy Long Legs is coming. (Megan Anderson working the pads)

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

MEGAN FUCKIN' ANDERSON !!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ???
OI OI OI !!!

Z40TNnX.jpg

wut2f563.gif

C6cm0AuWMAI5fqO.jpg

Yeah, Cyborg should be scared of someone with no footwork, crap striking defense and head movement and sub-par grappling. To say nothing of Cyborg's strength advantage.

Damn. Now that is what a women looks like. #BOOTYBLESS !!!

Megan has a smoking body, but that is some amateur striking.

Slow, stiff, sloppy, no head movement, no foot movement and those kicks are laughable.

And she still hasn't said why she pulled out of the fight.

How the fuck does she make weight she looks like a viking

A 1 2 from cyborg will drop her

You mean the girl who had a fight scheduled with Cyborg, only to straight up duck her?

She's pretty hot, but Cyborg KO's her in a hurry

LOL at you virgins that thinks that is a nice ass.

Those legs kicks were pretty bad. Cyborg by Mike Tyson strategy.

gonna get smashed into retirement. Just ask Gina.

Her striking looks like shit tbh

Who gives a shit about her striking! I am more interested in to see if she can pass the weigh-ins!! Daaaaim =) And preferably in that black dress....

This shit is funny, they just find these girls for Cyborg to beat up. You last 3 minutes in the cage with She-Bane and we give you 500 dollar! <Lmaoo>

I love how literally every poster in this thread is realistic and understands that Cyborg is going to smash Megan when they fight.

<Goldie11>

MEGAN FUCKIN' ANDERSON !!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ???
OI OI OI !!!

Z40TNnX.jpg

wut2f563.gif

C6cm0AuWMAI5fqO.jpg

Not a bad body, but the tats make her look trashy.

Also, Cyborg will eat her strikes and smile, then she'll smash her like she does everyone else. Safest bet in all of MMA, bet on Cyborg against anyone.

I'm impressed by how well she keeps her chin exactly where somebody would want to throw their fist and/or knee, and/or shin.

Back