Watch out Cyborg! Mommy Long Legs is coming. (Megan Anderson working the pads)

Not a bad body, but the tats make her look trashy.

Also, Cyborg will eat her strikes and smile, then she'll smash her like she does everyone else. Safest bet in all of MMA, bet on Cyborg against anyone.

Bet on Cyborg against low tier competition, which is all she ever fights.

Her coach needs a mural, imo

2zxpnr7.png

Megan has a smoking body, but that is some amateur striking.

Slow, stiff, sloppy, no head movement, no foot movement and those kicks are laughable.

And she still hasn't said why she pulled out of the fight.

You just described almost the entirety of WMMA, including Cyborg (she just happens to be roided to the gills and bigger than her opponents).

People seem to be taking my title literally. It's an art form, making titles. I could work for a newspaper, but alas I'm here entertaining you chumps.

Yes, I know Cyborg will win easily. Duh.

Bet on Cyborg against low tier competition, which is all she ever fights.
What the fuck do you whiners keep going on about?

Which women had tough competition?

Ronda when she made her career by beating legends such as Liz Carmouche, Sara McMann or Betch Correa?

Who are these top chicks Cyborg is supposed to beat? She's squashing everyone who dares to step in there with her... Amanda Nunes flat out said she wants no part of her... who is this big name that she needs to beat to prove herself? I'll wait.

Who are these top chicks Cyborg is supposed to beat? She's squashing everyone who dares to step in there with her... Amanda Nunes flat out said she wants no part of her... who is this big name that she needs to beat to prove herself? I'll wait.

Oh, you mean just like Cyborg did a year before her?

Amanda Nunes won the belt the day before that message.

she has a nice amount of thiccness for a female of that height im impressed

Ronda when she made her career by beating legends such as Liz Carmouche, Sara McMann or Betch Correa?

Liz Carmouche and Bethe Correia are two of the worst names on Ronda's resume. Those same fighters would be considered great wins on Cyborg's. That's how thin her resume actually is.

Oh, you mean just like Cyborg did a year before her?

Amanda Nunes won the belt the day before that message.

Ya bro, Cyborg is willing to fight Jorina Baars in a K-1 rules fight, but she's scared of Nunes.

<GSPWoah>

If you think there's a woman in mma at this moment that should be favorite over Cris Cyborg, I think you're beyond help and your hate has convinced you that your delusions are reality.

Ya bro, Cyborg is will to fight Jorina Baars in a K-1 rules fight, but she's scared of Nunes.

<GSPWoah>

If you think there's a woman in mma at this moment that should be favorite over Cris Cyborg, I think you're beyond help and your hate has convinced you that your delusions are reality.

You can read, can't you? Nunes wins the title on July 9th. The very next day, Cyborg posts a Tweet saying she doesn't want to fight a fellow Brazilian, i.e. Nunes. You tried to act like Nunes was the scared one, but you completely failed to mention Cyborg's comments. The fact that she took the Jorina Baars fight is irrelevant. It's a completely different sport and wasn't going to jeopardize her MMA win streak. She had nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Youve heard the "always bet on the black guy", right?
In wmma it's "always bet on the ugly chick"

You can read, can't you? Nunes wins the title on July 9th. The very next day, Cyborg posts a Tweet saying she doesn't want to fight a fellow Brazilian, i.e. Nunes. You tried to act like Nunes was the scared one, but you completely failed to mention Cyborg's comments. The fact that she took the Jorina Baars fight is irrelevant. It's a completely different sport and wasn't going to jeopardize her MMA win streak. She had nothing to lose.
I didn't say Nunes was scared, I said that she stated that she does not want to fight Cyborg, and that is a fact, she said it on several occasions. Now as for Cyborg saying it "the day after Nunes won the belt", well obviously that's when people would have started asking her about it, and the reason that they're asking is because anyone with half a brain can see that Cyborg is the top of wmma and as soon as Nunes won the title, the question became "ok, but can she beat Cyborg?"

But more importantly, I love how you completely ignored my last sentence. Who beats Cyborg in your opinion, and how? Break it down for me.

I didn't say Nunes was scared, I said that she stated occasions that she does not want to fight Cyborg, and that is a fact, she said it on several occasions. Now as for Cyborg saying it "the day after Nunes won the belt", well obviously that's when people would have started asking her about it and she gave an honest answer.

But more importantly, I love how you completely ignored my last sentence. Who beats Cyborg in your opinion, and how? Break it down for me.

Again, you were trying to make it seem like Nunes was scared to fight her. Your entire argument was that women are afraid of Cyborg, and that only a select few would even dare consider fighting her (funny how all of the shittiest fighters have no problem doing it, though). Amanda Nunes was supposed be an example of the former. 'and that is a fact' Cyborg said she didn't want to fight Amanda Nunes, and that is a fact. It's curious why you left that out of your initial comment.

Last edited:
Back