Watch out Cyborg! Mommy Long Legs is coming. (Megan Anderson working the pads)

Again, you were trying to make it seem like Nunes was scared to fight her. Your entire argument was that women are afraid of Cyborg, and that only a select few would even dare consider fighting her (funny how all of the shittiest fighters have no problem doing it, though). Amanda Nunes was supposed be an example of the former. 'and that is a fact' Cyborg said she didn't want to fight Amanda Nunes, and that is a fact. It's curious why you left that out of your initial comment.
Coolidge, you are 100% dancing around the point to avoid answering (admitting) the question that he asked.. He never said that Nunes was scared to fight Cyborg... and even if he had... they both have said that they don't want to fight each-other. But he has flat out asked you the same question 3 times and you keep going back to this...
So if Cyborg isn't fighting top competition... WHO SHOULD SHE FIGHT? Who is better than her?

I'll answer it... NO one.. Everyone she fights, gets FLOPPED!!!

I have to agree... your blatant hatred of his woman is making you say things that I think you would normally know better than to say in regards to a fighter and their accolades. Cyborg is the top WMMA fighter in the WORLD and has been since her strikeforce days. The Ronda Hype train fooled the tweens, but that was about it.

I can't see a girl who got finished by Cindy "K1" Dandois is much of a threat. No ones really been much of a threat to Cyborg standing plus she's a high level grappler.

Last edited:
Has no clue how to kick with her right leg. This is kind of disappointing bc she is pretty hot and I always thought she was good. She has a loss to Cindy Dabois btw

Coolidge, you are 100% dancing around the point to avoid answering (admitting) the question that he asked.. He never said that Nunes was scared to fight Cyborg... and even if he had... they both have said that they don't want to fight each-other. But he has flat out asked you the same question 3 times and you keep going back to this...
So if Cyborg isn't fighting top competition... WHO SHOULD SHE FIGHT? Who is better than her?

Yes, he did. That was his entire point. 'they both have said' No shit? That's exactly what I told him he left out. He was lying and trying to give people the false impression that Cyborg was willing and ready to fight anyone. In fact, Cyborg is the one that rejected the idea of a Nunes super fight the day after she won the title.

"Who is better than her?"

That's not important. The question is who is better than Leslie Smith, Tonya Evinger, Daria Ibragimova, and Lina Lansberg? Answer: Tons of people. 'B-b-but the others won't fight her' Not true. Cyborg has declined fights with better opponents. There are few people better than Daniel Cormier, but it would still be a problem if he only ever fought the likes of Stephan Bonnar. It's about fighting the best competition available and Cyborg isn't even fighting the best that one of the worst (if not the worst) divisions in MMA history has to offer.

Last edited:
Average looks.

Average striking by WMMA standards.

Will she turn into a can after Cyborg smashes her back to the Amazon?

Unfortunately for her she has to fight a roided up 170 lb monster. Im sure if PEDs didnt exist she'd have had a good chance but we dont live in that world.

Back