Watch Canelo/GGG live and DVR UFC Pittsburgh?

Only 35??? 35 to 40 is the age 95% of most athletes retire

I still think he is very very good. Still hits like a truck but anybody who has watched his last few fights can tell he is slowing down. He has been fighting some big opponents like Jacobs but you can tell GGG is slowly declining. He should have got a big fight like this 3 or 4 years ago.

Will still be an amazing fight though

I disagree. Brook, at no point, was winning the fight with Golovkin. Brook is a huge welterweight, was undefeated, has a legit win over Shawn Porter(thought Porter beat Thurman which gives Brook the only legit win over him...to me anyway) who is VERY legit, and was going to have to move up in weight soon anyway. He also takes a hell of a punch. He broke his fucking orbital and didn't go down...that's one tough sob.

As far as Jacobs...Jacobs is underrated as hell. He's a big middleweight(6'2") and has a long reach and 1 punch ko power. That's a tough fight for anybody. If Jacobs and Canelo fought, I'm putting money on Jacobs.

On the other side, Canelo fights the notoriously chinny Amir Khan, loses every round up until the knockout punch, and GGG gets criticized? He beats up Chavez Jr, who came for a money grab and not to fight, and everybody talks about how great he looked?

People are crazy. Golovkin by ko in a "competitive while it lasts" affair.

Usually you can watch both

most of the fights are shit on the ufc card

Surely, this is the only option tonight.

Big time boxing match that no fight fan should miss live but I would still like to watch the UFC fights so I will record and watch them later.

Anyone else doing anything different tonight?

View attachment 276755
Gennady is one strong fookr, but so is Cinnamon. I'm going Canelo for this fight, and LMAO at the UFC think ing they gonna out do the GGG v Canelo fight, lmao

Ehh, overrated. GGG is old. I still want him to win, but I wouldn't be surprised in true boxing fashion - this is not prime GGG and Canelo undeservingley takes this.

I'm much more excited for Thurman/Spence Jr./Crawford fights. Even Joshua vs. Wilder excites me more. I believe boxing is leaning towards making these fights and more competitive match-ups in general like MMA.

Still, it's a better fight than most of the trash boxing has put on in the past two decades, so I'll definitely be excitedly watching it over Rocksalt whining about how he lost to Branch.
Yeah boxing promotions need to put on these type of fights to even compete with mma because beating a bunch of cans like lomachenko did a while ago is not convincing anyone to watch that over mma but if the "best fight the best" then boxing becomes pretty fun to watch

Back