Watch Canelo/GGG live and DVR UFC Pittsburgh?

Yeah basically, i always watch UFC the morning after anyway.

I'm watching the UFC and torrenting the boxing fight tomorrow if I can avoid spoilers because I'm gonna be here during the fights. UFC and Sherdog pbp go hand in hand.

I'm going to a concert tonight, so I'll be DVR'ing UFC and avoiding Canelo/GGG news like the plague until I can catch the fight online.

I don't give a duck about Carnell vs triple g it's all about MMA baby

Could'nt care less about GGG Canelo. The Platinum show is on tonight

I don't give a duck about Carnell vs triple g it's all about MMA baby
Could'nt care less about GGG Canelo. The Platinum show is on tonight
Wow. Really? I love MMA 100x more than boxing but this is a huge fight. This is something that fans of all combat sports should watch. If you are a combat sports fan then this is the biggest fight in years. Too much skill in the ring to not watch

Surely, this is the only option tonight.

Big time boxing match that no fight fan should miss live but I would still like to watch the UFC fights so I will record and watch them later.

Anyone else doing anything different tonight?

View attachment 276755

Absolutely. I might go to a bar and watch Pittsburgh out of the corner of my eye..

UFC til the canelo/ggg fight is actually about to happen, then idk hopefully it finishes before rockhold/branch.

I guess I save $ and watch the UFC for free and skip boxing entirely :cool:

Wow. Really? I love MMA 100x more than boxing but this is a huge fight. This is something that fans of all combat sports should watch. If you are a combat sports fan then this is the biggest fight in years. Too much skill in the ring to not watch
lol well I guess I'm not a true combat sports fan.. Not interested

You don't love mma 100x more or else you wouldn't say what you're saying. Both GGG & Canelo have only beaten bums and are both coming off terrible performances. Cody vs TJ in November is a higher level fight, Jon Jones vs Cormier in July as well & yet people like you saying this is the highest level fight in all of combat sports i nthe last decade? get outta here with that crap.

Why hasn't mods moved this thread to the boxing forum yet? i swear i hate how selective these mods are.

Canelo ggg is definitely THE fight tonight. Everything else is secondary

You don't love mma 100x more or else you wouldn't say what you're saying. Both GGG & Canelo have only beaten bums and are both coming off terrible performances. Cody vs TJ in November is a higher level fight, Jon Jones vs Cormier in July as well & yet people like you saying this is the highest level fight in all of combat sports i nthe last decade? get outta here with that crap.

Why hasn't mods moved this thread to the boxing forum yet? i swear i hate how selective these mods are.

Only beaten bums? WTF? Their entire divisions must be full of bums then? Is anyone even good anymore? Shit

I do love MMA more but this is a huge fight. I watched DC/Jones live and I will watch Dillashaw/Cody live.

Canelo/GGG is another one I must watch live.

I never said it is the highest level fight in the last decade in all of combat sports. But is IS high level and it is the biggest fight in a long time. Ward/Kovalev was big but I think this one is even better. Both guys have ran their divisions for a long time now

Can't handle sitting through a boxing card. I understand the massive skill level, but it's as exciting as watching a pure BJJ match.

Can't handle sitting through a boxing card. I understand the massive skill level, but it's as exciting as watching a pure BJJ match.
I agree on the undercard. But the main event will be very exciting. These two dudes hit like trucks. Somebody could get KO'ed at literally any second.

Streaming Canelo/GGG on my computer and I'll have UFC on my TV, best of the worlds

c26809e3a038ae40c48384056be3891a0adcbf3ea2d13053e5ca83d8deb93798.jpg

TV for the boxing, bringing in my computer monitor for UFC

Back