Watch Canelo/GGG live and DVR UFC Pittsburgh?

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Surely, this is the only option tonight.

Big time boxing match that no fight fan should miss live but I would still like to watch the UFC fights so I will record and watch them later.

Anyone else doing anything different tonight?

nintchdbpict000322031004.jpg

Thats my plan. Like DLH said, this is the kind of fight that defines a fighter's legacy. I cant wait.

Canelo vs GGG, on paper > almost any MMA matchup in the last decade

Of course that's how you do it. And I'm a MMA fan 1st and then its boxing for me.

I agree. I definitely love MMA more than boxing but am trying hard to think of the last MMA superfight that can even compare. This is the two best in the world going at it.

Duh. Undercard for Canelo/GGG is kinda weak though so prolly have em both on and pick and choose which fights to watch until the main event.

I might switch back and forth most of the night, but when GGG/Canelo actually starts I won't be changing the channel anymore. That's a must see fight. Rockhold/Branch is not. I'll probably still dvr it and watch it later though.

Ehh, overrated. GGG is old. I still want him to win, but I wouldn't be surprised in true boxing fashion - this is not prime GGG and Canelo undeservingley takes this.

I'm much more excited for Thurman/Spence Jr./Crawford fights. Even Joshua vs. Wilder excites me more. I believe boxing is leaning towards making these fights and more competitive match-ups in general like MMA.

Still, it's a better fight than most of the trash boxing has put on in the past two decades, so I'll definitely be excitedly watching it over Rocksalt whining about how he lost to Branch.

I'm DVRing the UFC card, renting a movie, and not ordering the PPV...

giphy.gif

Wtf is Ufc doing trying to upstage Canelo/GGG I'll def go to a bar see the fight later watch the replay of Luke/Branch card

Of course that's how you do it. And I'm a MMA fan 1st and then its boxing for me.
Same here. I should have posted that in the OP. I am not a boxing troll. This is just a huge boxing fight.

Watch Canelo GGG, skip UFC Pittsburgh altogether.

WTF, you're not an mma fan get outa this forum.

I will watch both as the boxing match ends before rockhold vs branch.

Ehh, overrated. GGG is old. I still want him to win, but I wouldn't be surprised in true boxing fashion - this is not prime GGG and Canelo undeservingley takes this.

I'm much more excited for Thurman/Spence Jr./Crawford fights. Even Joshua vs. Wilder excites me more. I believe boxing is leaning towards making these fights and more competitive match-ups in general like MMA.

Still, it's a better fight than most of the trash boxing has put on in the past two decades, so I'll definitely be excitedly watching it over Rocksalt whining about how he lost to Branch.

The guys only 35 and he's far from past his prime.

The guys only 35 and he's far from past his prime.
Only 35??? 35 to 40 is the age 95% of most athletes retire

I still think he is very very good. Still hits like a truck but anybody who has watched his last few fights can tell he is slowing down. He has been fighting some big opponents like Jacobs but you can tell GGG is slowly declining. He should have got a big fight like this 3 or 4 years ago.

Will still be an amazing fight though

Back