Was Trump right AGAIN!!!?

Was Trump right AGAIN!?

• Total voters
The FBI was working against Drumpf when they announced an investigation into Crooked Zillary Flimpton then again a second time 2 weeks before the election...

<{1-1}><Kpop775><{outtahere}>

No they were working against him when they refused to indict her after finding criminal behavior.

You’re literally wrong on everyone of those.

Again, you’re a nobody on a karate forum. 12 sitting members of Congress just laid out the evidence in a 45 minute press conference this week.

I LOL'd!!!

Not at whoever you were replying to, just at the karate forum reference.

How about Strzoks own words, talking to page about what them and McCabe did, while admitting wrongdoing.

Is his own words admitting wrongdoing enough proof? Do we need it on video?

3amb.jpg

Pee pee tapes. And Comey literally testified to its bunk.

Again, you’re absolutely terrible at this.
Bob you have been fed so much bullshit on Fox News and Trump twitter feed that you cant even come close to reality. Oh no, some FBI agents had an opinion on the biggest liar in political history. That makes you ignorant uninformed Fox people claim the CIA , FBI and every other agency is crooked and have a secret society. (Are you really that stupid?)

Ah the peepee tapes, whats been disproven in the dossier other than no proof YET on Mr PeePee actually peepeeing with hookers? He cant say a single bad word about his buddy Putin and Russia, seems strange like there is a Trump secret society.

If you want to label a whole agency or group because of a few minor things said by Strzok, how about labelling the Trump clan of crooks, including the most crooked cabinet in history.

Yeah Bob, you're the King of the karate forum :)

Bob you have been fed so much bullshit on Fox News and Trump twitter feed that you cant even come close to reality. Oh no, some FBI agents had an opinion on the biggest liar in political history. That makes you ignorant uninformed Fox people claim the CIA , FBI and every other agency is crooked and have a secret society. (Are you really that stupid?)

Ah the peepee tapes, whats been disproven in the dossier other than no proof YET on Mr PeePee actually peepeeing with hookers? He cant say a single bad word about his buddy Putin and Russia, seems strange like there is a Trump secret society.

If you want to label a whole agency or group because of a few minor things said by Strzok, how about labelling the Trump clan of crooks, including the most crooked cabinet in history.

Yeah Bob, you're the King of the karate forum :)

@tonni it's interesting how you liked this post, despite Mr Head noticeably avoiding addressing the 302 controversy. Which in the words of the actual perpetrator is going to “absolutely inflame Congress”.

The rest of his post is name calling and avoiding the fact he was literally wrong on everything he posted earlier.

Mr Head, I know you are beyond help, but Toni I thought you were a more politically observant person, guess I was wrong.

Oh well, you’ll both be on the list of folks at the end of trumps term wondering how ole Bob was right so damn much.

<Goldie11>

@tonni it's interesting how you liked this post, despite Mr Head noticeably avoiding addressing the 302 controversy. Which in the words of the actual perpetrator is going to “absolutely inflame Congress”.

The rest of his post is name calling and avoiding the fact he was literally wrong on everything he posted earlier.

Mr Head, I know you are beyond help, but Toni I thought you were a more politically observant person, guess I was wrong.

Oh well, you’ll both be on the list of folks at the end of trumps term wondering how ole Bob was right so damn much.

<Goldie11>
Just because I like a post, doesn't mean I agree with namecalling. Or the entirety of the content.

I liked the part about the Trump clan most.

Wasn't he talking about having Hillary thrown in jail for the emails during his campaign? Why is it different when he's the one under the microscope?
Because it's always different rules for DJT.
He's never suffered consequences.
Ever.

Back