Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

I wonder if you are a cop with a black belt in BJJ or Judo can you legally apply a RNC on a suspect to subdue them

Only in deadly force scenarios. Some departments ban it outright. You can use your gun, but not a choke. I don’t get it. I ended so many fights with A quick RNC in my first few years and then the policy changed around 2008 or so. It took a real effort not to choke people fighting with us because they always give their back. Probably the best choke I ever did on duty was at a large festival. Some drink was walking around hitting people at random. Someone flagged us down, pointed him out and his most recent victim-an old man just minding his own business. This was “knock-out game” circa 2003. Anyway, we approach. He grabs a beer out of someone’s hand and dumps it over his shirtless body. Every time we tried to grab him, he slipped out of our grasp. It was actually a very smart move, tactically. So he lowers his head and starts windmilling at me and I grabbed him in a guillotine, cranked on it-lifting him off of the ground, and when I lowered him, he just crumpled and was out cold. When he woke up, he starts screaming that it wasn’t fair and I wasn’t allowed to do that. Ehhh, wrong. It was perfectly allowable back then, and 2. Even now, a man going berserk like that would warrant deadly force. Not lethal force-which is force that the expected outcome is death or very serious bodily injury-ex, handgun or using a car as a weapon. Deadly force is that which the outcome is expected to be serious injury or possibly death, but death is not expected. This would include your chokes, baton strikes to the head, and in some use of force policies-even punches to the face or groin.

But officers should 100% be trained in bjj to learn how to apply arm locks, chokes, and get off of your back. That was why I was brought in to teach defensive tactics. Back then, I was the ONLY cop with ground experience.

just to run your mouth-and you really suck at it. Like impressively bad at it. Try something else. This isn’t working out for you.
Look how much activity the thread is getting now. I must be very very good at running my mouth for your response posts to be literally outnumbering mine. Or you're just so insecure, that me calling out your gossip-girl attention span to a topic you cared so much about before has got you activated enough to put all your attention (and best goat fucking one-liners) here.

Look how much activity the thread is getting now. I must be very very good at running my mouth for your response posts to be literally outnumbering mine. Or you're just so insecure, that me calling out your gossip-girl attention span to a topic you cared so much about before has got you activated enough to put all your attention (and best goat fucking one-liners) here.

Did you, or did you not post itt before calling me out?

Back