Was this moment the “turning point” in Conor vs Nate?

DjEzRFI.gif

Conor with that look in his eyes.

Hahaha. I wouldn't know about "turning point" or anything like that, and I was actually rooting for Conor in the rematch, but Conor's face in this picture is REALLY funny.

He's like "oh, fuck".

Have you ever took a punch off a guy 3 times bigger than you?

Conor always has the same expression . Same as vs Floyd. He just looks gassed as fuck. Even before that punch landed

I love it when things aren't going a megalomaniac's way and they just shut down with that exact look on their face.

Conor was fucked before the 1-2. He hit Nate with everything and although busted up, Nate was for the most part unfazed. Conors spirits were crumbling faster than his gas tank.

No, but this was the turning point of Conor vs Aldo.

mcgregor-aldo-ko-ufc-121215-twitter-ftr_oup009frx24l1399pui4bonkw.jpg

The turning point was when Anderson popped for roids. You pick which time out of the multiple, Toner. Your call.

Nate deserves more hespect from y’all. He rocked that fool and was on his way the second time too.

Hahaha. I wouldn't know about "turning point" or anything like that, and I was actually rooting for Conor in the rematch, but Conor's face in this picture is REALLY funny.

He's like "oh, fuck".

Eh? I think you’ll find that he’s rocked there, I doubt he was thinking much about anything in that exact moment.

1ffdb109c6d85e595eb7aa0ee3a926b4--mixed-martial-arts.jpg
rory-macdonald-vs-nate-diaz-ufc-129-welterweight-bout-held-at-rogers-DB5HRJ.jpg
0486-rory_macdonald_nate_diaz1.jpg

Not even serial killer Rory MacDonald could finish Nate Diaz. Nate had fought way more killers than Conor...killers that would take Conors soul.

i made Toner so upset in another thread talking about conor sleeping aldo that he had to make this thread.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

<Dany07>

Back