Was this moment the “turning point” in Conor vs Nate?

I'm surprised that shot didn't put Conor out by Diaz. Diaz knocked Lawler out with a shot that wasn't near as hard as that one and Lawler is one of the most durable fighters of all time.
lol that was nick not nate
I'm surprised that shot didn't put Conor out by Diaz. Diaz knocked Lawler out with a shot that wasn't near as hard as that one and Lawler is one of the most durable fighters of all time.
lol that was nick that Ko’d robbie not nate....please tell me u were trolling

What are you even talking about? Lol..he signed at 170 so dont complain about weight ..he chose that ..and diaz is a career lw..spent most of his career at 155..and the mayweather comment has nothing to do with mma..as boxing for 3 mins is different then fighting mma for 5 mins.. so that shows how much of a noob you are..he didnt want to fight at 155 and risk his chance at the belt agaisnt diaz because he knew theres a pretty good chance he gets whooped again and thats pretty much what happen ..very close decison that could of easily have been diaz victory..m

Kee reading fake news.

There were a lot of turning points in the second fight when Conor started doing laps around the octagon, sometimes the cameraman couldn't even follow him <Lmaoo>.
RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Source
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...out-of-5-rounds-for-ufc202-in-6-gifs.3382633/

The real turning point was when the Diaz fight was announced.

The 1st bitch slap and and the pointing and laughing is what broke Coner, he checked out around that time

The 1st bitch slap and and the pointing and laughing is what broke Coner, he checked out around that time
Could be true. I think the real turning point was when Greg knew he wasn’t going to ko nate in the first. Nate later got rocked by the 1-2, then was practically begging to get choked out by nate when he shot in.

He chose to get choked over taking a proper ass whipping

Could be true. I think the real turning point was when Greg knew he wasn’t going to ko nate in the first. Nate later got rocked by the 1-2, then was practically begging to get choked out by nate when he shot in.

He chose to get choked over taking a proper ass whipping
This is the moment Conor was begging for ever since the “turning point” 1-2

78BC2FE6-F937-412F-B7A9-BF48A900B643.jpeg

Back