Was this man the most entertaining MMA fighter ever...

nah man, I watch Saku vs Royce 1 whenever I need to sleep

if this thread WASN'T about Sakuraba I was coming in here guns blazin

Saku vs Newton changed the way I felt about grappling and MMA forever.

He tried his god damn best to be that and he's way up there. Check my sig...

tumblr_nolyoe69ZU1u2ragso1_500.gif

357lhue-jpg.gif

One of a kind for sure

War Saku!

Anderson Silva between the Vitor fight and his loss to Weidman was the most excited I have ever been or ever will be for a fighter. The aura he had was insane and his fights were like something out of a movie

If the guy was so good, why do we have to talk about him in the UFC forum? Why isn't there a forum for the promotion he fought for? LOL

If the guy was so good, why do we have to talk about him in the UFC forum? Why isn't there a forum for the promotion he fought for? LOL

Sakuraba started his mma career by lying about his weight to the UFC so he could enter a HW tourney, which he won. Almost fought Tank too.

Sakuraba started his mma career by lying about his weight to the UFC so he could enter a HW tourney, which he won. Almost fought Tank too.
Most of us don't care. I am not even trying to be an asshole. It is just how life works. "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first." Shout out to the Bible. LOL

Most of us don't care. I am not even trying to be an asshole. It is just how life works. "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first." Shout out to the Bible. LOL

Majority are always inferior in intellect. Especially underage majority like yourself.

We know you're just sheep in the herd. Continue not caring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back