Was this man the most entertaining MMA fighter ever...

He is only the greatest to ever do it behind Fedor himself. And yes, Sakuraba is entertaining as hell.

Also #GracieGate, they need to reverse that Sakuraba vs Royce 2 outcome to a NC. Royce got caught cheating but gets a W? Ridiculous. As if the robbery decision wasn't bad enough.

Majority are always inferior in intellect. Especially underage majority like yourself.
We know you're just sheep in the herd. Continue not caring.
Nah. This is entertainment, and it doesn't require much intellect.

Sakuraba was at his peak 15 or so years ago when fighters were mostly just brawlers and one dimensional martial artists.

Relatively speaking, a guy like Sakuraba is like a basketball player who dominated in the 1950s. We can salute him as a pioneer and keep him in his era.

But he can never be greatest anything. Saying that is just disrespectful to the sport. It is like saying the sport has devolved since 2000, and that is simply not true.

If the guy was so good, why do we have to talk about him in the UFC forum? Why isn't there a forum for the promotion he fought for? LOL

thats how good he was

retarded level posting

Last edited:
Most of us don't care. I am not even trying to be an asshole. It is just how life works. "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first." Shout out to the Bible. LOL

No, most really do care.

You are quite lonely over there.

Most of us don't care. I am not even trying to be an asshole. It is just how life works. "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first." Shout out to the Bible. LOL
i like how you post in a thread of saku, about how none of us care about saku. then use of the word "us" LOL

nah man, I watch Saku vs Royce 1 whenever I need to sleep
That fight is a marathon with several sprints in the middle. You have to appreciate it in its entirety. Plus the drama of Japan vs Brazil, catch wrestling vs BJJ and finally the throwing in of the towel, despite the Gracies setting the parameters of the fight ... Of course we have wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am fights to balance it out.

makes no sense
We have a subforum dedicated to MayMac. Why? The impact of that fight was so huge that the haters couldn't bare it, and they made the moderators create a special subforum for just that one fight. Think about that.

Sakuraba is just another old pioneer that had it, and now the nostalgic fanboys are trying to keep his dwindling flame alive by making hyperbole threads.

With that said, this is my last post in thread. If the Sakuraba fans want to gather around and have a kumbaya in memoriam of his work, who am I to disagree.

I'm just being a hater, and it is uncharacteristic of me. So, I will let you Sakuraba fans reminisce about the glory days in peace.

Nah

People that recognize the real deal will see and care. Far after you have left this world.

You're part of an insignificant minority with an even more insignificant opinion.

WILL U SHUT UP, U FOOK?

snake.gif

We have a subforum dedicated to MayMac. Why? The impact of that fight was so huge that the haters couldn't bare it, and they made the moderators create a special subforum for just that one fight. Think about that.

Sakuraba is just another old pioneer that had it, and now the nostalgic fanboys are trying to keep his dwindling flame alive by making hyperbole threads.

With that said, this is my last post in thread. If the Sakuraba fans want to gather around and have a kumbaya in memoriam of his work, who am I to disagree.

I'm just being a hater, and it is uncharacteristic of me. So, I will let you Sakuraba fans reminisce about the glory days in peace.
what ever makes you feel better man.

thread starter-"hey guys remember the legend saku?"
Team%20Hanging%20Out.jpg

Franc Mittelo -"not as cool as connor"
slide_317276_2917102_free.gif

piss off homo

He is only the greatest to ever do it behind Fedor himself. And yes, Sakuraba is entertaining as hell.

Also #GracieGate, they need to reverse that Sakuraba vs Royce 2 outcome to a NC. Royce got caught cheating but gets a W? Ridiculous. As if the robbery decision wasn't bad enough.

It´s SAKU GOAT.

People´s Champ.

2nd to None.

Nuff´Said.

B eye.gif

If the guy was so good, why do we have to talk about him in the UFC forum? Why isn't there a forum for the promotion he fought for? LOL

1- Saku fought for the UFC
2- You know the "UFC Discussion" forum is to discuss UFC, WEC and PRIDE subjects?

I can agree on the fact it's hard if not impossible to have a greatest fighter ever. But in entertainment, if it's not Saku, he's pretty much close there. Back then, Saku was the fighters' favourite fighter, and recognition by his peers is not easy to achieve.

Krazy Horse Bennett was also hell of entertaining, but not fighting at the same level

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back