Was this man the most entertaining MMA fighter ever...

<This7>

Babh6Xt.gif
heard him.gif

This thread is a goddam "LIKE" clickbait!

Sak had a watermelon size sack made even more amazing by the fact that he knew the refs would practically let him die in the ring.

Sakuraba was the nexus between skill, heart, balls and entertainment.

Rarely do all of these characteristics cross paths in MMA.

He is missed.

Anderson Silva between the Vitor fight and his loss to Weidman was the most excited I have ever been or ever will be for a fighter. The aura he had was insane and his fights were like something out of a movie

You must not have been around for Pride. Wanderlei and Cro Cop inspired a lot more excitement than Anderson, for me personally.

That fight is a marathon with several sprints in the middle. You have to appreciate it in its entirety. Plus the drama of Japan vs Brazil, catch wrestling vs BJJ and finally the throwing in of the towel, despite the Gracies setting the parameters of the fight ... Of course we have wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am fights to balance it out.

hey bro, I started the longest thread in sherdog history. War saku thread! You don't need to tell me about Saku!

I love the guy, but most exciting fighter ever?! nah, he's not. the difference between me and every other members on this board is I can be honest abt my fav fighters. I'm not gonna call them gods lol I speak the truth

sorry, not sorry!

hey bro, I started the longest thread in sherdog history. War saku thread! You don't need to tell me about Saku!

I love the guy, but most exciting fighter ever?! nah, he's not. the difference between me and every other members on this board is I can be honest abt my fav fighters. I'm not gonna call them gods lol I speak the truth

sorry, not sorry!
Dude, depends what your thing is... It´s not about bein´honest or not, some people finds SAKU GOAT vs Ronin or fights like Frank vs Goes in Pancrase, tremendous fights..

SAKU GOAT vs Royce 1 was a chess match, jus´like B-Hop vs RJJ 2. U like it or cant stand it, depends on your state of mind.

Have not seen a single of his fights.

Does he have any quick 1st round KO's? Not watching any boring ass grappling

Dude, depends what your thing is... It´s not about bein´honest or not, some people finds SAKU GOAT vs Ronin or fights like Frank vs Goes in Pancrase, tremendous fights..

SAKU GOAT vs Royce 1 was a chess match, jus´like B-Hop vs RJJ 2. U like it or cant stand it, depends on your state of mind.

so I guess B-hop is the most exciting boxer ever?

lol just stop

A Warrior
Utmost respect for Sakuraba
Anyway, i think that title belings to Anderson Silva.

Watch Wanderlei Silva vs Sakuraba 3
It ends with a perfect ko
Sadly not in Sakurabas favor

I was coming in to shit post this thread,

But TS got it right.

How many fighters do you see pulling out of fights today? I don't remember a Sakuraba fight where he didn't have his knees and ear covered in bandages.

He KO'd Shamrock very fast.

if this thread WASN'T about Sakuraba I was coming in here guns blazin

Saku vs Newton changed the way I felt about grappling and MMA forever.

Beat me to it.

If you want a master-class in grappling, then watch that fight!

When I saw ‘god among men’ I knew it would be Saku. War Saku!!! (see my sig)

so I guess B-hop is the most exciting boxer ever?

lol just stop

for casuals, no.

For those who dig defensive fighters like Sweet Pea or B-Hop, it´s a treat.

Depends on ur state of mind, dude.

Dafuk, dude? U want everyone of us to dig ur own style of fights/fighters?

Watch Wanderlei Silva vs Sakuraba 3
It ends with a perfect ko
Sadly not in Sakurabas favor
Not relevant, as he didnt want to.

SAKU GOAT was kindah from the Ol´Helio School of thought : "A KO is an accident"

Back