Was just exploring LA again last week

How did you come to this conclusion? Are you saying that whites dont want to live with minorities so they are living above their means?

Again I dont know why they arent living in the cheaper interior flat areas. I stated this. I even stated "if they exist" anymore. Are you saying all the white folk in LA are upper class?

This is just you making a guess but having no real clue if that's true or not.

Guessing what?

Just search for "Where do meth heads live in southern California?" and you'll find the whites

I've been to Howlin' Rays. It's good.

These Asians in Orange County are out of control. Pretty soon you will see Asians on skid row for the very first time.

I was just exploring LA last week again. I really do like SoCal. I just cruise around for ships and giggles. I have some observations, and questions. Let me begin by asking . . .

Where do all the middle class white folks live in SoCal, if they still exist?

I was just there last week. It seems all the whites are along the coast by the beaches which is super expensive, or they are up along the hillside which can become extremely steep like Silver Lakes. Even Sierra Madre you will notice an incline.

All the flat areas like most of San Gabriel Valley, you have to speak chinese. In the Gateway cities, spanish is useful. Those will be the most affordable places.

I kind of feel sorry for the middle class white folks. They have no affordable flat areas to live in.

And LOL at all those homeless in Downtown being just a stone throw away from Little Tokyo, and Broadway and everything east where all the nice stuff is. They must be hampering gentrification in DTLA so much.

I notice there does not seem to be a lot of small local playgrounds for kids. You guys have large parks like Griffith, but nothing for nearby children to walk to and play in.

I think Jumbo's Clown Room is owned by a group of stripper friends? It is really tiny with just one stage, no private dances, and no cover fee, just two drink minimum. The girls are pretty, and can really dance, but no nudity, and no topless. There is no private dances or cover so all money is made from bar tab, and stage tips ( but no one actually strips).

Anyone been to Howling Rays Nashville Hot Chicken? Their store is in Chinatown, and there is always a long line.

Who here on Sherdog lives in LA can shed light on all this.

80 percent of Los Angelenos do not even live in the areas that you visited, especially DTLA (aside from the art hippies, fashion students, and just hippies in general that rent out those high rise studios.)

Majority of Angelenos reside in the outer rim of DTLA and West LA, such as Whittier, Pasadena, Valley area, Pico Rivera, and Southbay, Gardena, Torrance, Lomita, Hawthorne, Compton, Inglewood, San Pedro...and further South, like Long Beach, Lakewood, Cerritos, etc. In these ares, you'll definitely see a mixture of white, asian, and spanish co-existing. Of course you have the Beach cities, but they're their own exclusion and part of South Bay.

But to really answer your question, I think South Bay is predominately the middle class area you're questioning about. In recent times however, more Angelenos have been migrating to San B and Riverside, which is about 70 miles east of LA.

Just search for "Where do meth heads live in southern California?" and you'll find the whites

I've been to Howlin' Rays. It's good.
just drive down the 99 meth for days

Again I dont know why they arent living in the cheaper interior flat areas. I stated this. I even stated "if they exist" anymore. Are you saying all the white folk in LA are upper class?

Guessing what?

That these poor whte middle class Americans are living out their means on the beach and on the cliffs.

Also why can’t they live next to Asian people? I really don’t get the point you’re tying to make. I’m not trying to give you grief

nRg3Bec.jpg

@Magooglie even in the war room you’ve been a real rascal lately. I don’t remember you posting a lot in the WR. I like it tho I’m not complaining.

I was just exploring LA last week again. I really do like SoCal. I just cruise around for ships and giggles. I have some observations, and questions. Let me begin by asking . . .

Where do all the middle class white folks live in SoCal, if they still exist?

I was just there last week. It seems all the whites are along the coast by the beaches which is super expensive, or they are up along the hillside which can become extremely steep like Silver Lakes. Even Sierra Madre you will notice an incline.

All the flat areas like most of San Gabriel Valley, you have to speak chinese. In the Gateway cities, spanish is useful. Those will be the most affordable places.

I kind of feel sorry for the middle class white folks. They have no affordable flat areas to live in.

And LOL at all those homeless in Downtown being just a stone throw away from Little Tokyo, and Broadway and everything east where all the nice stuff is. They must be hampering gentrification in DTLA so much.

I notice there does not seem to be a lot of small local playgrounds for kids. You guys have large parks like Griffith, but nothing for nearby children to walk to and play in.

I think Jumbo's Clown Room is owned by a group of stripper friends? It is really tiny with just one stage, no private dances, and no cover fee, just two drink minimum. The girls are pretty, and can really dance, but no nudity, and no topless. There is no private dances or cover so all money is made from bar tab, and stage tips ( but no one actually strips).

Anyone been to Howling Rays Nashville Hot Chicken? Their store is in Chinatown, and there is always a long line.

Who here on Sherdog lives in LA can shed light on all this.

Where are you from?

Chinatown is dirty ass hell, but when you go to lil Tokyo its night and day its clean.

I used to work in DTLA and yes the homeless are all around they been trying hard as hell to get it to be a residential area like other downtowns, but DTLA is always empty at night only college white hipsters who are in that area, its nice as hell though, I remember staying at my friends loft when he went on vacation to visit family in Washington he owned a loft it cost him 300k, beautiful view of the city at night, and I would go down stairs to eat at the taco place and work out at the 24 hour fitness there, but man he had like only 4 neighbors in the building nobody was there some of the lofts were still available and the ones sold they were bought but the owners only stayed there once and a while.

But I tell you DTLA is very nice, too many illegal immigrant type Mexicans ruined MacArthur park area, but the homeless problem is the main issue, they reside in skid row but they always pan handle in downtown and are very aggressive and many times violent and carry diseases.

As someone who is currently being victimized by whites and their garbage ass gentrification I say good! Im glad they got no place to go
Fuckin assholes ruin everything everywhere anyways so you should just be happy they havent invaded your neighborhood yet
I was in the Mission District in San Francisco last weekend and that was some sad shit to see, fuckin place is ruined

Where are you from?

Chinatown is dirty ass hell, but when you go to lil Tokyo its night and day its clean.

I used to work in DTLA and yes the homeless are all around they been trying hard as hell to get it to be a residential area like other downtowns, but DTLA is always empty at night only college white hipsters who are in that area, its nice as hell though, I remember staying at my friends loft when he went on vacation to visit family in Washington he owned a loft it cost him 300k, beautiful view of the city at night, and I would go down stairs to eat at the taco place and work out at the 24 hour fitness there, but man he had like only 4 neighbors in the building nobody was there some of the lofts were still available and the ones sold they were bought but the owners only stayed there once and a while.

But I tell you DTLA is very nice, too many illegal immigrant type Mexicans ruined MacArthur park area, but the homeless problem is the main issue, they reside in skid row but they always pan handle in downtown and are very aggressive and many times violent and carry diseases.
its unfortunate that LA has such great weather. It's also the perfect cess pool for homeless people, the weather...and friendly city officials that practically welcomes the homelessness in our city. When I was in Vegas couple of months ago...I kid you not, I saw a bum holding a sign saying "need money to get to California."

Shocking, but totally disheartening at the same time

Back