Was just exploring LA again last week

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I was just exploring LA last week again. I really do like SoCal. I just cruise around for ships and giggles. I have some observations, and questions. Let me begin by asking . . .

Where do all the middle class white folks live in SoCal, if they still exist?

I was just there last week. It seems all the whites are along the coast by the beaches which is super expensive, or they are up along the hillside which can become extremely steep like Silver Lakes. Even Sierra Madre you will notice an incline.

All the flat areas like most of San Gabriel Valley, you have to speak chinese. In the Gateway cities, spanish is useful. Those will be the most affordable places.

I kind of feel sorry for the middle class white folks. They have no affordable flat areas to live in.

And LOL at all those homeless in Downtown being just a stone throw away from Little Tokyo, and Broadway and everything east where all the nice stuff is. They must be hampering gentrification in DTLA so much.

I notice there does not seem to be a lot of small local playgrounds for kids. You guys have large parks like Griffith, but nothing for nearby children to walk to and play in.

I think Jumbo's Clown Room is owned by a group of stripper friends? It is really tiny with just one stage, no private dances, and no cover fee, just two drink minimum. The girls are pretty, and can really dance, but no nudity, and no topless. There is no private dances or cover so all money is made from bar tab, and stage tips ( but no one actually strips).

Anyone been to Howling Rays Nashville Hot Chicken? Their store is in Chinatown, and there is always a long line.

Who here on Sherdog lives in LA can shed light on all this.

Why can't the middle class white folks live in communities with Asians or Spanish people like Spanish and Asian people have done for decades.

This thread was just so you can vent your frustrations about white folks having to live with monorities.

Why can't the middle class white folks live in communities with Asians or Spanish people like Spanish and Asian people have done for decades.

This thread was just so you can vent your frustrations about white folks having to live with monorities.

LOL, I am chinese, and I stayed Monterey Park.

I am actually wondering why they have completely left the interior flat terrain.

b74.gif

They got outpriced by the charlies and driven away by barrio 18.

i still don't know why you feel bad for them. I don't get the point you're trying to make

My point is all the white folks live in very expensive beach areas, or very steep areas that are probably expensive too. I feel bad for them. I dont know why they have abandoned the interior flat areas. I am not one of them.

Actually there is still Pasadena with lots of white folk. Its pretty flat and in the interior.

Literally everywhere in the SFV, Hollywood, silverlake, echo park... Open your eyes.

My point is all the white folks live in very expensive beach areas, or very steep areas that are probably expensive too. I feel bad for them. I dont know why they have abandoned the interior flat areas. I am not one of them.

Actually there is still Pasadena with lots of white folk. Its pretty flat and in the interior.

So you feel badly for white people who live in luxury. Oh the horror.

Sounds very strange if you ask me.

Holy one issue poster, Batman.

If they are middle class and living in expensive areas they can barely afford, they wont be living in luxury.
How did you come to this conclusion? Are you saying that whites dont want to live with minorities so they are living above their means?

I tried going to howling rays when I was going to sky space but the line was ridiculously long I went to bludsos DTLA instead.

Last edited:
Back