Ward vs Kovalev 2

Won alotta money on Ward the first time, wont be so stupid to bet on him again this time obviously. One of the worst decisions I ever seen and I am neutral in this one.
Fucking had money on the winner lol I actually thought live at the bell "shit i lost all this money, but maybe its a russian in america here, judges, just maybe......."

Anyway I think there is some serious money to be made on this.
Kovalev Win
Or Kovalev KO
Or Kovalev 1st half of fight KO
Think I might lay all three up tbh.

Won alotta money on Ward the first time, wont be so stupid to bet on him again this time obviously. One of the worst decisions I ever seen and I am neutral in this one.
Fucking had money on the winner lol I actually thought live at the bell "shit i lost all this money, but maybe its a russian in america here, judges, just maybe......."

Anyway I think there is some serious money to be made on this.
Kovalev Win
Or Kovalev KO
Or Kovalev 1st half of fight KO
Think I might lay all three up tbh.
Put your $ against mine then because Ward gets a UD.

kovalev deserves props for taking a rematch in america with all american judges again tbh personally i would never do that if i got screwed over like that

Put your $ against mine then because Ward gets a UD.
What odds you giving me? beat the bookies and ill consider it.
Your only chance is the judges, you must be a huge Ward fan lol.
Because you are not seeing this match clearly I assure you, I am 100% neutral here and will bet with you roll dependent.

Also that is such a big size difference the first fight, no idea how Ward came through, even getting to the end was a result IMO with the battering he took.

What odds you giving me? beat the bookies and ill consider it.
Your only chance is the judges, you must be a huge Ward fan lol.
Because you are not seeing this match clearly I assure you, I am 100% neutral here and will bet with you roll dependent.

Also that is such a big size difference the first fight, no idea how Ward came through, even getting to the end was a result IMO with the battering he took.

If he isn't seeing this match clearly and the judges are his only chance why does he need to beat bookie odds for you to make a bet? Just bet straight up if you're so confident.

Considering you have no idea how Ward went the distance because he took such a battering last time I think you might be the one not seeing things clearly.

I would lay down a few bucks on Kov against PUO3 but I already bet with @Sunfish with even odds, like men usually do.

Also I already bet on GGG with @PUO3 for the Canelo fight.

With even odds.

Like men should.

Men.

If he isn't seeing this match clearly and the judges are his only chance why does he need to beat bookie odds for you to make a bet? Just bet straight up if you're so confident.

Considering you have no idea how Ward went the distance because he took such a battering last time I think you might be the one not seeing things clearly.
Whattttt? I am a semi serious gambler, why in the fuck would I do that?

I think in the first 6 he got battered, on several occasions I thought he was about to get stopped, dont get me wrong he did fucking well, very well, nothing against the guy.
But it was pure fucking horseshit desert for Kovalev.

I dont call an "obvious bet" very often, this will be 3 or 4 this month.
Real Madrid, Holloway, Borrachina and now Kovalev.

Whattttt? I am a semi serious gambler, why in the fuck would I do that?

I think in the first 6 he got battered, on several occasions I thought he was about to get stopped, dont get me wrong he did fucking well, very well, nothing against the guy.
But it was pure fucking horseshit desert for Kovalev.

I dont call an "obvious bet" very often, this will be 3 or 4 this month.
Real Madrid, Holloway, Borrachina and now Kovalev.

Because it's forum betting. You lay down a few bucks so you can rub the result in people's faces. It's bragging rights more than anything else. Do your serious betting elsewhere and bet insignificant amounts here just for fun.

Because it's forum betting. You lay down a few bucks so you can rub the result in people's faces. It's bragging rights more than anything else. Do your serious betting elsewhere and bet insignificant amounts here just for fun.
Spot on, ill do a bet with you guys so, assuming there is escrow? lol or is there also trust online here.

im going to go out on a limb here and say the majority people dont come here to rub results in peoples faces.

thats like high school shit. most come here to cap fights...we dont have time for that nonsense youre talking about

fuken gay

Quincy, I'mma go out on a limb here and guess that you don't have a lot of friends IRL?

It's not rubbing it in somebody's face to be a twat, it's called camaraderie.

im going to go out on a limb here and say the majority people dont come here to rub results in peoples faces.

thats like high school shit. most come here to cap fights...we dont have time for that nonsense youre talking about

fuken gay

Wow, do you actually have any friends?

I bet here with people I actually like because it's fun to rub it in and it's even fun to lose and get shit because of it. If Kov loses in a couple weeks and I have to pay @Sunfish and change my sig to something about how badly I want to have a baby with Sergio Martinez I won't be mad about it because I'm not an asshole. It'll be funny. Same thing if I win. He won't be pissed, he'll take his loss like a man and try to win the next one.

Quincy, I'mma go out on a limb here and guess that you don't have a lot of friends IRL?

It's not rubbing it in somebody's face to be a twat, it's called camaraderie.

its being a twat when the camaraderie gang bang attack other posters

its the same three or four guys here going at it...gay

Wow, do you actually have any friends?

I bet here with people I actually like because it's fun to rub it in and it's even fun to lose and get shit because of it. If Kov loses in a couple weeks and I have to pay @Sunfish and change my sig to something about how badly I want to have a baby with Sergio Martinez I won't be mad about it because I'm not an asshole. It'll be funny. Same thing if I win. He won't be pissed, he'll take his loss like a man and try to win the next one.

i think sunfish got your message the first time. no need to call for him twice

gay

its being a twat when the camaraderie gang bang attack other posters

its the same three or four guys here going at it...gay

If you feel "attacked" when people correct you for saying stupid shit like GGG going from 160 to 168 is jumping two weight classes then stop saying stupid shit, homophobe.

Bets? I got Ward

If you feel "attacked" when people correct you for saying stupid shit like GGG going from 160 to 168 is jumping two weight classes then stop saying stupid shit, homophobe.

when did i say ggg moving from 160 to 168 is two weight classes? and i personally dont feel attacked...just constantly see you attacking other people here. me i could care less what you think about me

i said that if golovkin, who weighs 170 pounds on fight night, and ward who admittingly weighs 183-185 on fight night, were to fight it is essentially two weight classes

perhaps you need to call your buddy sunfish for a third time to come help you out.

shits funny...calling your buddy like youre still in the sixth grade or something

The source is @PUO3 and he's proven to be very credible.

2v0ydfp.jpg

talking down to three different posters in just two pages of the same thread

perhaps you want to call your buddy puo3 again for some help

Leaning towards Ward. Kov I don't see adjusting and most likely will fight the same way.

Ward gets in, weakens Kov's body its UD Ward.

Kov needs to keep Ward on the outside for any possible chance.

2v0ydfp.jpg

talking down to three different posters in just two pages of the same thread

perhaps you want to call your buddy puo3 again for some help
When you have finished cleaning sand out of your vagina, man up and put some cash on it. @RR said he'll bet people, he might even let you off having to sing 5 songs on YouTube.

i said that if golovkin, who weighs 170 pounds on fight night, and ward who admittingly weighs 183-185 on fight night, were to fight it is essentially two weight classes
Really? That's pretty low for a LHW fight night weight these days, no wonder he stayed down at SMW.

Rehydration limits are not weight classes anyway, essential or not. Those can change depending on pre-fight negotiations if the fighter's team is smart enough.

Most I remember SOG weigh in back in SMW unofficially was 176 against Dawson's 185.

GGG weighed 173 against Marco Antonio Rubio.

But again, none of this matters either at all. All that matters is for both fighters to weigh in the same on the official weigh in even imo. At a higher weight class, GGG would way a lot more depending on his nutritionist and trainers'.

Off topic though.. why do u care why they're play-betting online? They seem to be pretty happy about this little free time passer looking at this(not my cup a tea tho, but ur being weird):
Spot on, ill do a bet with you guys so, assuming there is escrow? lol or is there also trust online here.

Back