Ward vs. Calzaghe... who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
You are a pathetic pos.

As long as youve trolled this forum you arent familiar with “‘never heard of him”. Gotcha.

I dont know if my feelings can recover from this one. Truly heart breaking.

i dont really care about that more the fact you werent listed in the poll which pretty much included every mod who posts a lot (except you). you got some angry manlet syndrome goin on or something always salty and angry in every single post you make

i dont really care about that more the fact you werent listed in the poll which pretty much included every mod who posts a lot (except you). you got some angry manlet syndrome goin on or something always salty and angry in every single post you make
I dont post in the heavies. Nor do I give a shit what you think lol.

Yea somethings clearly off.

Maybe a bitch slap would straighten him out.
Not very bright are you? Take your keyboard tough guy shit elsewhere.

When is the last time you saw Calzaghe win any kind of poll?

He was going to get destroyed by Lacy
Outboxed by Hopkins
Destroyed by Jones

People will never learn

Not sure, maybe PBI could tell us. Seems it was published on youtube a couple days before the Kovalev rematch.

Obviously the Kova rematch was a great performance. However, Kovalev and Calzaghe are nothing alike, and the reasons why people picked Joe in the video (punch output, southpaw, footwork) shouldn't really be influenced from the Kova rematch.

I personally think Ward wins, just interesting that all but 1 of the OGs in the video picked Calslappy. That is with these guys pointing out he slaps also, lol.
To be fair he didn’t turn into Calslappy until his hands gave out. He beat RJJ and BHop after his hands were already bashed to hell too. That’s why he had to retire win or lose after RJJ.

Outboxed by Hopkins
Destroyed by Jones

People will never learn
They both get slept on quite a bit. Theyve got some striking similarities.

Outboxed by Hopkins
Destroyed by Jones

People will never learn

Calzaghe was a clear betting favourite over Hopkins and Jones.

Nah, love them both but Joe would win, he'd maybe get knocked down at some point though.

I just don't see why anyone would pick Calzaghe. "Work-rate" isn't enough. What punches, counters, or traps has Ward shown to be vulnerable to that Calzaghe excels at? What similar fighters to Ward did Calzaghe face and look stylistically suited for? What key adjustments and defensive or offensive skills has he demonstrated that would counter Ward's strengths? What does he do in the ring much better than Ward?

I have numerous answers for each of the above questions were they to be reversed for Ward, but struggle to think of anything tangible for Joe.

I think Calzaghe would lose to Froch

I think Calzaghe beats Froch. He was really fast and Froch just wasn't that quick. That speed would allow Calzaghe would out land him and Joe had an amazing chin so Froch doesn't even have punchers chance. It would be a points victory for Joe.

I think Calzaghe beats Froch. He was really fast and Froch just wasn't that quick. That speed would allow Calzaghe would out land him and Joe had an amazing chin so Froch doesn't even have punchers chance. It would be a points victory for Joe.

Froch would have a puncher's chance as Calzaghe could be hurt. He recovered well and had a good chin, but he wasn't Hagler. Calzaghe would definitely be the deserved favourite.

Back