Ward vs. Calzaghe... who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
lol, it's a shame you didn't have any balls to back up any of your pics against Ward over the last few years (starting with your claim that he'd never fight Kovalev to begin with).
Balls to back up what ? I honored every bet I made you salty bitch

You didn't have any balls to back up any of your guarantees, which is a good thing, I guess, as you were wrong about all of them.

Except you never want to bet.... because we all know youre totally full of shit lol.

Except you never want to bet.... because we all know youre totally full of shit lol.

still salty you didn't even make the poll for best mod and other mods had no clue who you were?

Nah, I don't bet real money over the internet with strangers. I bet with sunfish that I wouldn't post in the boxing forum for a certain period of time and i honored that, I've honored the av/sig bet I lost too.

still salty you didn't even make the poll for best mod and other mods had no clue who you were?

Nah, I don't bet real money over the internet with strangers. I bet with sunfish that I wouldn't post in the boxing forum for a certain period of time and i honored that, I've honored the av/sig bet I lost too.
Literally what in the hell are you talking about lol

Very surprised by this video. Most of the older people picking Joe, the younger guys going with Dre.

Didnt keep count, but it seemed most picked Joe
When was that made?

When was that made?

Not sure, maybe PBI could tell us. Seems it was published on youtube a couple days before the Kovalev rematch.

Obviously the Kova rematch was a great performance. However, Kovalev and Calzaghe are nothing alike, and the reasons why people picked Joe in the video (punch output, southpaw, footwork) shouldn't really be influenced from the Kova rematch.

I personally think Ward wins, just interesting that all but 1 of the OGs in the video picked Calslappy. That is with these guys pointing out he slaps also, lol.

When was that made?

Dude you have such a bug up your ass about the idea of Ward possibly losing a boxing match against Calzaghe.

Why dont you just check when the video was uploaded?

You want to establish that Ward definitely beats Calzaghe as a fact. You cant.

If Buster Douglas never boxed Mike tyson, what would say today about that fantasy fight?

Just Calzaghe vs Ward is more like Holyfield vs Tyson.

Dude you have such a bug up your ass about the idea of Ward possibly losing a boxing match against Calzaghe.

Why dont you just check when the video was uploaded?

You want to establish that Ward definitely beats Calzaghe as a fact. You cant.

If Buster Douglas never boxed Mike tyson, what would say today about that fantasy fight?

Just Calzaghe vs Ward is more like Holyfield vs Tyson.
I asked when the video posted here was made because I watched it here, not on youtube. It doesnt show that information here.

Not sure who you think you are but I dont give a flying fuck if you like my opinions or not lol. Dont read them if thats how you feel.

Are you too stupid to realize youre arguing your point just like Im arguing mine?

I asked when the video posted here was made because I watched it here, not on youtube. It doesnt show that information here.

Not sure who you think you are but I dont give a flying fuck if you like my opinions or not lol. Dont read them if thats how you feel.

Are you too stupid to realize youre arguing your point just like Im arguing mine?

It would be a competive fight and not a mismatch. Ward is not flawless either.

It would be a competive fight and not a mismatch. Ward is not flawless either.
Ward would win comfortably. I dont really care if you agree or not.

Calzaghe would take over after the opening rounds, he’s too busy for Ward. Calzaghe by relatively easy UD in my opinion.
I loved calzaghe and was a big fan, but ward would win. Ward has fought the better comp & has better credentials . He fought guys in their prime and won. I think joe probably beats most of those guys too, but not all of them.

we did this one awhile ago

The guy at 7:28 is a dumbass! He calls rocky marciano and calzaghe overated because they beat guys past their prime. Thats the same thing mayweather did. Ward is a true great that beats mayweather & calzaghe

Ward is too versatile and accurate, Calzaghe too hittable and not quite intelligent enough to outsmart someone that complete.

Ward does what Hopkins did but has the stamina to go 12 rounds.

Ward wins a comfortable decision.

Comfortably.

:rolleyes:

After this post, every bit of your credibility is down the toilet.

Calzaghe would overwhelm Ward and beat the shit out of him after finding his rhythm in the first 4 rounds.

It's hard to do a hypothetical matchup with two undefeated guys. We've never seen either of them fold and they both always find a way to win. It's easy to say that Calzaghe always finds his rhythm and can outwork Ward. It's also easy to say that Ward has seen better competition and neutralizes everyone. He could pressure Calzaghe and beat him up on the inside.

I think it's a close fight with Calzaghe taking the decision.

Comfortably.

:rolleyes:

After this post, every bit of your credibility is down the toilet.
Well, hard to argue with this insight. Great breakdown showing me why Im wrong.

Back