War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather rather kill myself than be a fucking Canadian
Imagine being both a Canadian and a Trump supporter??
tenor.gif

u2xV6EG.gif
I wouldn't go that far, I'd just get a hobby and not put so much time into it.

Yea, just this thread. I didn't expect the mods to take part. I mean like a list-style guessing game callout shitpost aggregator.

Example:

Hi guys, I'm @FacePunch - Formerly known as @DevilsLettuce (RIP/#FREEDEVILSLETTUCE!), and that's it! Unfortunately for you motherfucking retards, I have never been @HollywoodNicky (Mods, you have my permission to confirm this?). I got banned for a motherfucking limerick and the mod who did it should feel ashamed and embarrassed for yourself. Anyway - Guess who the old/new account is!
@Fawlty @hillelslovak87 @Pickle Rick @ShinkanPo @M3t4tr0n @Edison Carasio @Juventud @AgonyandIrony @Tekk @HomerThompson @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @spin_ @Final Rehab &@HereticBD because I know you love this shit - Feel free to please add people to both lists (I know I forgot a lot of November Snowflakes) and post your guesses. Tag your friends to guess!
Old Shitposters:

@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is ?

New Shitposters:

Who was @Necromantic ?
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

<{1-16}>

<{1-12}>

I dont know how to prove it, but I never had an account before this one. I would read some threads in the boxing and mma sections for a couple years, but never had a profile.

I dont know how to prove it, but I never had an account before this one. I would read some threads in the boxing and mma sections for a couple years, but never had a profile.

You have been here like, a year, and have 12k + posts.

You dirty, dirty whore.

Also, I misread likes for posts, but I am not going to change that, I am doubling down on that in fact. Deal with it everyone.

And keep up the good work, +1

You have been here like, a year, and have 12k + posts.

You dirty, dirty whore.

Also, I misread likes for posts, but I am not going to change that, I am doubling down on that in fact. Deal with it everyone.

And keep up the good work, +1

What can I say? I love to argue. And post gifs.
AmmVWdn.gif

Yea, just this thread. I didn't expect the mods to take part. I mean like a list-style guessing game callout shitpost aggregator.

Example:

Hi guys, I'm @FacePunch - Formerly known as @DevilsLettuce (RIP/#FREEDEVILSLETTUCE!), and that's it! Unfortunately for you motherfucking retards, I have never been @HollywoodNicky (Mods, you have my permission to confirm this?). I got banned for a motherfucking limerick and the mod who did it should feel ashamed and embarrassed for yourself. Anyway - Guess who the old/new account is!
@Fawlty @hillelslovak87 @Pickle Rick @ShinkanPo @M3t4tr0n @Edison Carasio @Juventud @AgonyandIrony @Tekk @HomerThompson @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @spin_ @Final Rehab &@HereticBD because I know you love this shit - Feel free to please add people to both lists (I know I forgot a lot of November Snowflakes) and post your guesses. Tag your friends to guess!
Old Shitposters:

@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is ?

New Shitposters:

Who was @Necromantic ?
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

<{1-16}>

<{1-12}>

I responded to a @FacePunch post with a The Brothers Solomon movie clip.

Do you think Ripskater would have done that?

Sad.

DickSarp actually has some damn fine posts out there in between the angry rants, which are also good. imo.

This is a tough game because those Trump trolls are a lot alike, and I never paid close enough attention to pick up on their subtleties.
Truth brings harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back