War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I have a stalker. It’s funny hearing a slack jawed retarded yokel insult people. Are you still a fucking fishing guide?

Maybe ease into the insult waters before blowing your wad on "slack jawed retarded yokel."

Also, fishing guide sounds like about the manliest occupation there is.

2017: Trump is a threat to the very idea of objective truth!

2018: OK this book is largely made up but Trump is bad so I believe it anyway!

Did you want to point out any actual poster here that believes that,

Or did you just have to type it this whiney trump's the victim nonsense because your persecution complex was acting up?

Did you want to point out any actual poster here that believes that,

Or did you just have to type it this whiney trump's the victim nonsense because your persecution complex was acting up?
I copied and pasted it from an alt-right twitter.

It reflects the MSM attitude. I suggest comparing the Washington Post's opinion columns from each time period.

I copied and pasted it from an alt-right twitter.

It reflects the MSM attitude. I suggest comparing the Washington Post's opinion columns from each time period.

so your persecution complex acting up.

so your persecution complex acting up.
<23>

<23>

Not really sure what you're talking about. The MSM's blatant biases are very fun to observe. Lots of their shit is great for laughs.

Many of these media types are totally unaware that the American people see through their bullshit.

He had said he would never come back if he was banned. Of course it wouldn't be surprising if he were lying, but he might have had enough shame to not immediately go back on his word.

That said, I had him on ignore for most of the time he was posting in the WR (after he confirmed he was a troll) and I don't really have a good handle on his personality. Plus, these low-level trolls all seem pretty much interchangeable to me.

Kone stood out to me as one of the angriest and more combative posters compared to the rest of the Trump era trolls. His posts had a rabid foaming out the mouth quality to them. Also he was uncharacteristically smugger than the rest of his ilk and would like to brag about how smart he thought he was.

Anyone know why @InternetHero asked for his Chinese kindergarten thread to be locked? Did the mods delete some craziness from it or something? It looked like a valuable thread. A mod made a critic comment in it and then I H asked for it to be locked.

Anyone know why @InternetHero asked for his Chinese kindergarten thread to be locked? Did the mods delete some craziness from it or something? It looked like a valuable thread. A mod made a critic comment in it and then I H asked for it to be locked.

IH is a drama queen.

Hah! That wasn't a criticism of IH.

Who did you used to be? Don't be a pussy about it.
pussies like you feel strong in numbers as usual. Also your post is very stalkerish.

Who were you, coward?
coward? you’re the one tagging me and insulting me but when I shit on your face publicly and rightfully so, your consanguinous lovers join in. How cowardly of you punchy. Also lol at you for off hand asking the mods for protection/validation in the original post.

You have a stalker because a guy doesn't know who you are but thinks you suck.

You have a stalker who you know is a fishing guide, but who doesn't know who you are.

You have a stalker.
your idiot friend advertised on one of the biggest forum on the internet what job he was doing. People visiting threads are bound to read about it. Does that make everyone stalkers? You’re lack of logic is on par with your low iq.

pussies like you feel strong in numbers as usual. Also your post is very stalkerish.

coward? you’re the one tagging me and insulting me but when I shit on your face publicly and rightfully so, your consanguinous lovers join in. How cowardly of you punchy.

your idiot friend advertised on one of the biggest forum on the internet what job he was doing. People visiting threads are bound to read about it. Does that make everyone stalkers? You’re lack of logic is on par with your low iq.
{<jordan}

Lol. You are one stupidass motherfucker. How's taste my pee pee?

<{MingNope}>

coward? you’re the one tagging me and insulting me but when I shit on your face publicly and rightfully so, your consanguinous lovers join in. How cowardly of you punchy.

Again- and wow, is this a reliable theme around here- when you're insulting a person's intelligence, you shouldn't make ignorant grammatical mistakes.

Also, I didn't call you a stalker. I pointed out how absurd it was for you to call him a stalker, considering that you recall his profession, and yet he doesn't even know who you are. But I will say that your behavior is somewhat consistent with that of a stalker, and your attitude suggests that you have a lot of room for improvement in your mental health, for which I would be delighted if you were to seek professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back