War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formerly peloquin but asked lethal for a name change. ... Heretic is convinced im a former ban seems the guy must have rustled him so deeply is affecting him a year later

Who was @Peloquin?

Formerly peloquin but asked lethal for a name change. ... Heretic is convinced im a former ban seems the guy must have rustled him so deeply is affecting him a year later. I was covfefe though but that was a throwaway account
Yea bro, but he's right that Peloquin was a previous poster as well. imo. I love you pickle rick.

BJJGurl has been banned for a while.

At least we know they're getting their money's worth.

<Kpop775>
Gotta keep old Georgie and Hilldawg happy
RTR13NY.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filter=antialias&t=20170517

I'll play.

Who was....

@zebby23
@DickSarp
@dream
@Pickle Rick (I know he's @Bat Dad, but let's play around)
@Jopious Extronimous

???

Here's a hint; I've been smacking you around for a while now. The last few times you thought you had a tan it was just an abundance of my hand-prints.

If you still can't figure it out, ask anyone here.

Old Shitposters:
@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is @Necromantic

New Shitposters:
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was @zebby23 ?
Who was @DickSarp ?
Who was @Pickle Rick ?
Who was @Jopious Extronimous ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

What the fuck did you just call me motherfucker? I'm not new and the only time I post shit is when I'm quoting people in this forum.

I've been here so long I remember when people still remembered Cintauro was a pedophile.

Here's a hint; I've been smacking you around for a while now. The last few times you thought you had a tan it was just an abundance of my hand-prints.

If you still can't figure it out, ask anyone here.

What the fuck did you just call me motherfucker? I'm not new and the only time I post shit is when I'm quoting people in this forum.

I've been here so long I remember when people still remembered Cintauro was a pedophile.

<Aug3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back