War Room Members' Favorite Music

If Pepper Keen is such a man, then why does he whine about Trump like a bitch?

Why are you whining on the internet about Pepper calling Trump a dickhead in front of thousands of guys who could make you their bitch? Also, got anymore fruity Bob Dylan lyrics to post?

And here is Pepper Keenan from COC (and Down) talking shit about Donald Trump and calling him a dickhead (at 17:50) at a concert last year.

Holy fuck! I had no idea Pepper was back in COC!

Keenan-era COC is in my top 5 metal bands of all time.

Why are you whining on the internet about Pepper calling Trump a dickhead in front of thousands of guys who could make you their bitch? Also, got anymore fruity Bob Dylan lyrics to post?

:D:D

"Well, we're living in the shadows of a fading past
Trapped in the fires of time"

-from the song Red River Shore

Was listeninc to Dark Angel - Time Does Not Heal earlier today.
Never get tired of Hoglan behind the kit.

too many possible answers...

ELO got a lot of classic tracks though... early Metallica, Johnny Cash, Hendrix, Christeene...

Good Smith's songs

LoL!!

You da Man Meta.. Much Love.. Big Time!

tenor.gif

The pixies (Surfer Rosa was epic)

pixies-2.jpg

I don't give a f*ck what anyone says. Black music from the 20s to the 70s was awesome. Quincy Jones, ray charles, Marvin Gaye, miles Davis, duke ellington, Otis Redding, etc. really loved the soulful music of black culture, infinitely better then the shit blacks have been putting out for the past twenty years. Breaks my fucking heart how much black music has declined over the years.

These guys were great too.

61xRAGF7t1L.jpg

Present music that's okay. I find myself habitually stuck from the 60s to 80s.

Lumineers.jpg

Last edited:
The pixies (Surfer Rosa was epic)

pixies-2.jpg

I don't give a f*ck what anyone says. Black music from the 20s to the 70s was awesome. Quincy Jones, ray charles, Marvin Gaye, miles Davis, duke ellington, Otis Redding, etc. really loved the soulful music of black culture, infinitely better then the shit blacks have been putting out for the past twenty years. Breaks my fucking heart how much black music has declined over the years.

These guys were great too.

61xRAGF7t1L.jpg

Present music that's okay. I find myself habitually stuck from the 60s to 80s.

Lumineers.jpg

[YT]

A lot of metalheads in here, I like it.
My own music taste covers a lot of genres, so it's really hard to pin down something I would describe as my favorite. It really depends on the setting and my mood. But I will try and post some of my current favorites:

I could go on and on.

Awesome list.
My friend recently put this on at a party:
And I of course pretended to be extremely skeptical, but my feet felt the groove and I actually really liked it.

I'm also a big fan of Nujabes, though his electronic music is more slow paced and melancholic. He has also made a bunch of hip hop productions.

Clashing of swords nasheed
[/quote]

Mashallah. Came to post something similar.

Nah. Qom is still my favourite.

Although actually my taste changes frequently and I usually play something to death before switching to an entirely different style. At the moment I've got these on rotation.

Last edited:
Skip right to 8:20

Last edited:
Back