But he said he'd do it again

Governor Reagan had enough
So the National Guard they pushed on through
Tear gas and riot police
On Telegraph Avenue

this will be controversial

motorhead-logo-heavy-metal.jpg

Hell yea it was and it still is

Just saw mustard plug do a 20 year thing for evil doers with special gues the mephiskapheles. Was awesome
My brother was stabbed by the front man of the Mustard Plug with a large plastic cleaver. Many moons ago.

My brother was stabbed by the front man of the Mustard Plug with a large plastic cleaver. Many moons ago.

Dave hasnt really aged at all the booze preserves him well. I got one of those mr smiley cleavers from the show where they released the you single with the freshmen

because i hate antifa and left wing today, they are part of the machine.

I do too a lot of punks I know do. When we were little skinhead fighting punks we fought with real nazis and while our fights were intense we werent really out in the street fuckin with folks not involved ....... Sound familiar ?

Its this weird thing where I was a liberal because I have issues with concentrated wealth , think healthcare should be nationalized and I thought gay marriage was a good thing to bring some stability to that community but Im not on board with all the tranny shit , I do not like trying to shut down speakers folks dont agree with and I really am not into racial politics at all and think the way the average white wealthy liberal parades minorities around like pets and they can do no wrong is racist and disgusting. I dont think that I left the left I think the left left me

I do too a lot of punks I know do. When we were little skinhead fighting punks we fought with real nazis and while our fights were intense we werent really out in the street fuckin with folks not involved ....... Sound familiar ?

Its this weird thing where I was a liberal because I have issues with concentrated wealth , think healthcare should be nationalized and I thought gay marriage was a good thing to bring some stability to that community but Im not on board with all the tranny shit , I do not like trying to shut down speakers folks dont agree with and I really am not into racial politics at all and think the way the average white wealthy liberal parades minorities around like pets and they can do no wrong is racist and disgusting. I dont think that I left the left I think the left left me
One of my best friends is a crust punk that has the same feelings.

well said bro, last time i saw rancid live there were still guys with cuba flags and che guevara... they are obsolete, world has changed and they don't understand.
east bay punk still rocks, their political views not so much.

Only the best heavy metal band ever created:

and the best death metal band ever created:

Back