War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rational Poster can you erase that post and can we erase all evidence that there's ever been discussion about that subject on this website?

a lot of nasty and trashy stuff gets discussed on the site but, i just want for our collective manliness to never have discussed ..... that. ugh.
Too late, it's been quoted for posterity:

There is a rumor that the President's dick pic is in the wild.

Too late, it's been quoted for posterity:

30idy74.jpg

I'm not as harsh as you, but I definitely feel like each of the three of those guys is not strong when running their own show. The three of them together were goddamn flawless, imo. There's no accounting for it though, it was just magic.

Jim & Sam is good enough that I've been listening to probably 10 hours a week. It's not great but it's growing on me a little.
I’ve listened to like 2 episodes of J&S, Jim definitely seems more natural, he’s cracking jokes and all that but I really wasn’t entertained by it.

Have you guys watched Chip Chipperson podcast? I watched a minute here and there and it was wildly uncomfortable and unfunny to me but I can’t say I actually gave it a chance. Chip is one of those things I like but only sparingly

11joker.jpg

Basically, I'm Fuze from Rainbow Six Siege:

I kill the hostage and teammates for the lols.

actually forget the forum, this is a strike against the human race that even one person thought this was information that should be shared with another person.

actually forget the forum, this is a strike against the human race that even one person thought this was information that should be shared with another person.
If we're counting strikes against the human race I think we'd all be "out" by now long before this moment.

I’ve listened to like 2 episodes of J&S, Jim definitely seems more natural, he’s cracking jokes and all that but I really wasn’t entertained by it.

Have you guys watched Chip Chipperson podcast? I watched a minute here and there and it was wildly uncomfortable and unfunny to me but I can’t say I actually gave it a chance. Chip is one of those things I like but only sparingly
I've seen maybe 10 Chip shows. Like you said it's good in small doses. The character is truly brilliant but way annoying.

Dumbest comment I saw today. Also funny but not the funniest. The funniest was that guy who made his dog do a nazi salute.

But this dumb ass on a stock feed:

pinkalMar 20th, 2:09 pm
"$DIS another head fake, they will bring this down enough for nflx to acquire them."

lol at Netflix buying fucking Disney. Somebody told him Netflix couldn't afford Disney's cruise line.

War Machine threads related to his court shit really make me wonder where westerners went wrong as a whole....

There are those who could help but I'm not one of them , maybe ask @Lead

if you post about it in the support forum, they should be able to do it. resize/ whatever alterations necessary.

Yea, some posters here could help you out, especially in the plats. I can't remember the program but there is a really good and free gif maker program I had for awhile.

Also, try to steer off topic stuff to this (WR Lounge) thread, especially when in the Russia thread.

hm, worried about the backlash with Trump's latest threats to impose stiff sanctions on China, who's exports to the US total over $375 billion a year.

As far as my deference to the opinions of other members of the legal community, yes, I think prevalence in the profession is a valid consideration. As I said, you're welcome to revisit that thread I made on this subject and see bar member posters from each side of the aisle submitting that Thomas is a horrible blight in recent Supreme Court history. And, yes, I am additionally not keen on being lectured by moronic partisan laymen about the greatness of a jurist that most every first year law student would concede is laughably inept. I do not care if my absolutist language hurts your sensibilities towards thinking all of your opinions are valid by virtue of the fact that you hold them with sincerity. This may rate particularly high on my condescension and arrogance chart, but fuck it.

Yep, lots of arrogance and condescension and not much actual content. I'm not impressed, and I'm also not surprised.

Incompetent in being famously disinterested in his job, in relying almost exclusively on his law clerks and, in his rare opinions, merely copy and pasting from party briefs,

None of this looks like evidence of incompetence. Laziness, perhaps. Also, I doubt you can source your claims. I suspect that your claim that he's "disinterested" in his job is not well-sourced.

As for relying on clerks, all SCOTUS justices do so. Are you able to provide a specific way in which Thomas relies on his clerks while the other justices do not? Thomas is the most prolific writer on the Court by a large margin, so of course his clerks work hard. Thank goodness for them---we have been blessed with many brilliant opinions as a result.

merely copy and pasting from party briefs
Source?

in failing to draw out his legal reasoning to any logical conclusion

I find his opinions to proceed logically from premise to conclusion.

in failing to actually cite the "originalist" source of his conclusion and instead just ambiguously referring to them (lol @ the irony of you not liking my doing the same)

Examples?

in failing to write opinions when his position on a case comes in clear controversy with one of his previous positions

Examples?

his complete lack of ideological or procedural consistency despite his proclamations to the contrary.
In what way did you find his opinion in Connick v. Thompson to be inconsistent?

Which specific action or inaction by Clarence Thomas do you find ethically objectionable? All of the above?

In good faith, yes. If you don't know the difference fuck off.

Awww, Muffin' -- no need to get all triggleypuffed.

I agree with with keeping church and state separate, i don't enjoy pretending you are religious, and repeat it Ad nauseam to obtain favor.

Awww, Muffin' -- no need to get all triggleypuffed.

I agree with with keeping church and state separate, i don't enjoy pretending you are religious, and repeat it Ad nauseam to obtain favor.

With with with...........

Buh buh buh Muffin!!!!!!!!!!!!

EthicalSizzlingJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

@Rational Poster can you erase that post and can we erase all evidence that there's ever been discussion about that subject on this website?

a lot of nasty and trashy stuff gets discussed on the site but, i just want for our collective manliness to never have discussed ..... that. ugh.

Hey snowflake, in the real world you don't get a safe space from old men's orange dicks.

Hey snowflake, in the real world you don't get a safe space from old men's orange dicks.

i've got zero problems raising my snowflake flag and wanting my safe space on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back