War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re they explosive? Here in America we have to put up signs in explosive areas explaining that no one wants to listen to your shitty music.

I noticed it first at a Greyhound station, the other times on public transport (bus and subway), go figure

No, they were a ride range of jerk. mostly younger dudes, one girl and a guy in his 40's.

Some dink just had to invent / concept these:

511xEzaf5QL._SX425_.jpg

Hey @HomerThompson something happened some other thread got merge to your thread and is now confusing Its that thread from the other yellowcarded guy.

Ah thanks, I thought Danny had something actually damning via text, but he must have just talked to police or lawyers about what he saw. That Kurt/Jeff guy who was w/Ant that day did time for sodomizing a 12 year old.
Well, I know there was never any doubt that Ant would stoop that low but I guess this kind of confirms it.

He always maintained that 13 is his lowest and only if she’s very developed for her age but I know that any minimum age a guy tells you, you can always subtract a year or two, like if you say 18 is your minimum you’re probably attracted to 17 year olds since there is virtually no difference

I have no problem if he’s banging 17 year olds but if age of consent was 12 or maybe lower you know he would take advantage of that

Like Patrice said, Ant needs to be put down

Well, I know there was never any doubt that Ant would stoop that low but I guess this kind of confirms it.

He always maintained that 13 is his lowest and only if she’s very developed for her age but I know that any minimum age a guy tells you, you can always subtract a year or two, like if you say 18 is your minimum you’re probably attracted to 17 year olds since there is virtually no difference

I have no problem if he’s banging 17 year olds but if age of consent was 12 or maybe lower you know he would take advantage of that

Like Patrice said, Ant needs to be put down
Yeah, it's pretty sad and gross all around. He's going to be dead or in prison soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back