War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be called out. If nothing else because you got my curiosity seriously piqued.

In response to a series of "fun facts about MMA" threads, I created a character that posted some that had a hilarious--to me--mix of real and widely known stuff, stuff that sounded true but was a little off (example: "Jeremy Jackson, who stopped Nick Diaz, played the kid on Baywatch"--that was a different Jeremy Jackson, though he also trained for an MMA career), and stuff that was obviously silly. It really pissed some people off, so I came in as myself and said, "Pretty sure this is a joke," and then responded with the joke character as "pretty sure you're a joke." I thought the whole bit was funnier if it was played straight, but I also didn't want people to take it straight so that was a resolution to that problem.

Curious about what other purposes people might have for that kind of thing.

When I've seen it, I've called them out and banned the alt. Off the top of my head the only one I remember in the War Room was WhiteBeltXL/DurableDude.
I would have done the same with you, joke or not.

When I've seen it, I've called them out and banned the alt. Off the top of my head the only one I remember in the War Room was WhiteBeltXL.
I would have done the same with you, joke or not.

Yeah, the alt was banned. Many years ago.

What are we reading, lads? I need some suggestions.
Doing my almost yearly re-read of:
A_Rumor_of_war.jpg

Like I said I’ve had my fill for a bit. I’ll check back in a couple days in whatever thread you’re raging in...I know you will all be there.

That should be called out. If nothing else because you got my curiosity seriously piqued.

In response to a series of "fun facts about MMA" threads, I created a character that posted some that had a hilarious--to me--mix of real and widely known stuff, stuff that sounded true but was a little off (example: "Jeremy Jackson, who stopped Nick Diaz, played the kid on Baywatch"--that was a different Jeremy Jackson, though he also trained for an MMA career), and stuff that was obviously silly. It really pissed some people off, so I came in as myself and said, "Pretty sure this is a joke," and then responded with the joke character as "pretty sure you're a joke." I thought the whole bit was funnier if it was played straight, but I also didn't want people to take it straight so that was a resolution to that problem.

And yet my replica Jack V. Savage account got denied.

Pathetic.

Why do this Mr Savage? It is not tasteful.

Fair. Just in a silly mood a long time ago. I kind of found the direction the HWs were going to be lame and wanted to spice it up. Youthful indiscretion.

XBmXBPN.gif

Loony as shit

Fair. Just in a silly mood a long time ago. I kind of found the direction the HWs were going to be lame and wanted to spice it up. Youthful indiscretion.

Your redemption is delicious. There is hope for your beautiful body to blossom for The Nexus...

Your redemption is delicious. There is hope for your beautiful body to blossom for The Nexus...

Having done that for about a week makes it hard to even imagine people who run with a gimmick for a really long time. Gets boring fast.

Having done that for about a week makes it hard to even imagine people who run with a gimmick for a really long time. Gets boring fast.

But you were pretty good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back