War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly she's pretty cute in pictures and has a nice little body.

I can't stand her voice and it has nothing to do with her message.

I tried to listen to her why she's not married yet video and couldn't stomach it.

5 minutes of her rambling on about how she can't keep a relationship together.

Last edited:
Don Jr.'s wife taps out

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-vanessa-trump-divorce-rumors-2018-3

The couple has been together for 13 years and they have 5 kids together. It's sad that the election and subsequent fallout has torn the family apart. On the other hand, I would have never found this little chestnut if it wasn't in the news:

Vanessa and Donald Jr. met in 2003, when President Trump introduced the pair at a fashion show — twice.

Vanessa told The New York Times in 2006 that Donald Trump had introduced her to his son at a fashion show twice within five minutes. The pair did not hit it off during the awkward interactions.

Six weeks later, they met again at a mutual friend's party. They didn't recognize each other until after an hour-long conversation.

"Then suddenly, something clicked: Wait, you were at that fashion show. Wait, you're 'the one with the retarded dad!' Vanessa blurted out," The Times reported.

<Dany07> {<jordan} <36>

Last edited:
I hope you're all doing well today...

ESPN CEO resigned because he was being blackmailed by his coke dealer. His dealer basically said he would go public he sold coke to him unless he kept giving him money. The guy resigned so he couldn't be blackmailed anymore. I don't know anything about the CEO but this drug dealer is a fuckin scumbag. Hope he gets charged with something. Blackmailing something over that is so fuckin scummy.

@Gregolian

Here's an example of what I love about Ball. Great hustle here. There's 3.9 seconds on the clock and he's in-bounding.

Oh for sure, shit like that you can't teach.

But his FT percentage is just.. baffling.

Statistically his season is comparable to Jason Kidd's rookie year and that was one of the main comparisons when he was drafted. No reason to think his shooting won't improve.

Wondering what this does for the World Cup...

Doesn't matter. US didn't qualify. I waited patiently for the next one just to find out we suck too much.

Doesn't matter. US didn't qualify. I waited patiently for the next one just to find out we suck too much.
never mind, theres always the rugby world cup in 2019 where im sure the US team is going to perform well against ....England....France... and Argentina <Baelish01>

never mind, theres always the rugby world cup in 2019 where im sure the US team is going to perform well against ....England....France... and Argentina <Baelish01>

I kinda only was excited for the World Cup because I went to a sports bar last time and it was an amazing experience. I doubt any rugby game would cause the same amount of excitement (even though it's a better sport imo)

I kinda only was excited for the World Cup because I went to a sports bar last time and it was an amazing experience. I doubt any rugby game would cause the same amount of excitement (even though it's a better sport imo)
you gotta watch it with people who know the game, theres a growing number of rugby teams in the US, you are right its a much better sport.

you gotta watch it with people who know the game, theres a growing number of rugby teams in the US, you are right its a much better sport.

I use to play in college and the team would watch a certain league for tips. It was a good time. I didn't gather a crazy amount of ideas from it but our captain implemented some good stuff. The different of three years for what that team could execute in a game was pretty good.

I use to play in college and the team would watch a certain league for tips. It was a good time. I didn't gather a crazy amount of ideas from it but our captain implemented some good stuff. The different of three years for what that team could execute in a game was pretty good.
fastest growing team sport in america, but kiddie rugby in the form of 7s is confusing the audience, it bears no relation really to the real game, fuck that shit.

fastest growing team sport in america, but kiddie rugby in the form of 7s is confusing the audience, it bears no relation really to the real game, fuck that shit.

I don't mind watching 7's too but I wouldn't want to play it. It is a faster game but I think far more about pure athleticism than much strategy. 15s is hard as fuck to direct a team correctly and move the ball. You can have games that take quite awhile for the first try.

Ah, such a beautiful spring in Paris...

DYYtGsRVwAA3QoN.jpg

Yeah, usually when I see squatter settlements and homelessness in wealthy Western cities, the first thing my mind goes to is the aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back