War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost time to hop off the trump train. Either the propaganda is winning, or the guy is purposely trying to tank the country out of spite. Im not smart enough to discern

And just like that IM BACK ON THE WAGON

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
giphy.gif

It's almost time to hop off the trump train. Either the propaganda is winning, or the guy is purposely trying to tank the country out of spite. Im not smart enough to discern
There's a more simple explanation...he might, believe it or not, suck at his job.

Shit where I don't need to measure works well. :D

Sounds good, sans the mushrooms. :eek: What makes these mashed taters so delicious?
Not a mushroom fan eh? Any acceptable alfredo sauce would do the trick in the recipe. I've made some stuffed mushrooms that are damn near a religious experience though, I think you're missing out.

As to the mashed potatoes it's a balance of texture and flavor. I like just a few small chunks floating around in there for texture. In addition to the obvious salt and pepper, my wife mixes in a butter and sour cream mixture and some fresh parmesan cheese. The potatoes are cooked with a bit of crushed garlic. She always gets the balance right so I don't fuck with perfection and let her do her thing.

Instead of taters we opted to heat up some leftover angel hair with garlic, jalapeno, tomatoes, oregano. Green salad is green leaf, tomatoes, red onion, broccoli, carrot. Dressing is garlic balsamic, smoked olive oil, mustard, oregano, hint of tomato, salt/pepper, green chile, Jalapeno.

Sous vide the filets for an hour. Sear 'em up. Saute the pasta. So close to a perfect Sunday evening (thanks Lakers win over the Cavs).
200w.gif

On another note, it's hilarious to see the legendary "high class trim" thread live on in memory. That thing should be bumped on the regular just for continued amusement.

Not a mushroom fan eh? Any acceptable alfredo sauce would do the trick in the recipe. I've made some stuffed mushrooms that are damn near a religious experience though, I think you're missing out.

As to the mashed potatoes it's a balance of texture and flavor. I like just a few small chunks floating around in there for texture. In addition to the obvious salt and pepper, my wife mixes in a butter and sour cream mixture and some fresh parmesan cheese. The potatoes are cooked with a bit of crushed garlic. She always gets the balance right so I don't fuck with perfection and let her do her thing.

200w.gif

On another note, it's hilarious to see the legendary "high class trim" thread live on in memory. That thing should be bumped on the regular just for continued amusement.

I just made a reference to it, but didn't know it was legendary, or even particularly out of the ordinary for right-wing posters here.

What thread was it?

Hate mushrooms. Shitake being an exception, but only in the hot & sour soup. I am missing out for sure, but my taste-buds don't wish to be ignored. :)

That is some fancy mashed potatoes. Salt, pepper, garlic, and butter would do it for me.

I just made a reference to it, but didn't know it was legendary, or even particularly out of the ordinary for right-wing posters here.

What thread was it?
@JosephDredd made a thread about Trump staffers complaining that they can't get laid when they reveal who they work for to potential hook-ups. Put "high class trim" in search and you'll find it. @Bloodworth chimed in with a diatribe on how conservative women are hotter than liberal women, backed up by an anecdotal account of Trump-supporting girls he described as "high class trim" at schools near him. When pressed he named the schools which upon examination turned out to be a prep school and a K-8 school. Hilarity ensued, beyond that even of the general unintentional hilarity of the usual menagerie of righties around here.

Last edited:
Can you really blame him, some of those prep school girls are high class trim
Reminds me of this episode of an anime called Golden Boy. The main character becomes a staffer to an incumbent mayor during his campaign and ends up becoming the tutor to his high school daughter who likes seducing men just to fuck with them knowing they fear her father and knowing he'd fuck them up if he found out.

Wasn't really sure if it'd hold up after all these years but man am I cracking up rewatching it despite being pretty much entirely sex humor. Hope I don't get dubs or banned for linking an ecchi anime(doubt anyone will watch it anyhow).

Honestly she's pretty cute in pictures and has a nice little body.

I can't stand her voice and it has nothing to do with her message.

I tried to listen to her why she's not married yet video and couldn't stomach it.

5 minutes of her rambling on about how she can't keep a relationship together.
Pretty kekworthy that she even had to justify not being married to her audience.

I wonder how she would try to rationalize having dated a brown person to her audience, that would be a treat to watch.

Yukon Gold
Butter
Heavy whipping cream (not a whole ton)
Salt
Pepper
Homemade garlic paste
Parmesean cheese

You're welcome

Off the topic of potatoes:

The opening to that vid:
"In the words of Kurt Cobain... check out this sweet no-scope"

I know I SHOULD feel bad about this but I don't... I can't stop laughing.

Yukon Gold
Butter
Heavy whipping cream (not a whole ton)
Salt
Pepper
Homemade garlic paste
Parmesean cheese

You're welcome
Occasionally cilantro. Hell, even chimol mixes well.

Last edited:
@waiguoren Name one thing that the Trump administration has done right.

Go easy......

Don't watch if you are squimish.

Last edited:
@waiguoren Name one thing that the Trump administration has done right.

Donald Trump appointed Judge Neil Gorsuch---a jurist of high intellect and integrity---to the Supreme Court. As a young and healthy Justice, Gorsuch will continue to fight revisionism and extra-constitutionalism long into the future. Gorsuch and other Trump judicial appointments could very well be our saviors from the accelerating descent into anarchy initiated by the so-called "living constitutionalist" judges.

Donald Trump appointed Judge Neil Gorsuch---a jurist of high intellect and integrity---to the Supreme Court. As a young and healthy Justice, Gorsuch will continue to fight revisionism and extra-constitutionalism long into the future. Gorsuch and other Trump judicial appointments could very well be our saviors from the accelerating descent into anarchy initiated by the so-called "living constitutionalist" judges.

How optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back