War Room Lounge V24: Mental Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome to. Honestly, I don't even know what following entails. I certainly don't post anything to my profile or interact with people on profiles. The only thing I could imagine is that you'd be notified when I make threads.

I have no idea either. I think it just notifies you when the person your following makes a post or a thread. I don't need that though since I stalk you anyway.

gassius_clay got banned, huh? He wasn't one of the worst, but he wasn't very good.

Ugh, debating to approach my trainer about seeing if he could schedule me for an amateur kickboxing bout just to see how I do.

Ggggrrrrr

Ugh, debating to approach my trainer about seeing if he could schedule me for an amateur kickboxing bout just to see how I do.

Ggggrrrrr
Do it. How long have you been training? Have you ever competed or participated in a smoker before?

Do it. How long have you been training? Have you ever competed or participated in a smoker before?
I JUST turned 30 and have been training off and on since I was 23... mostly as sparring partners.

Was a sparring partner for a guy that trains with people who were Wladimir and Vitali's sparring partners
Cory Hendrick from TUF fame (the dude that dropped Rountree in the house) is a former training partner

I've participated in kendo competitions but not in kickboxing or boxing.

Do it. Amateur kickboxing bouts in the states are still with headgear and shinguards right?

gassius_clay got banned, huh? He wasn't one of the worst, but he wasn't very good.
We need to start a Deathpool, but we gamble on which posters are going to get banned next.

I JUST turned 30 and have been training off and on since I was 23... mostly as sparring partners.

Was a sparring partner for a guy that trains with people who were Wladimir and Vitali's sparring partners
Cory Hendrick from TUF fame (the dude that dropped Rountree in the house) is a former training partner

I've participated in kendo competitions but not in kickboxing or boxing.
Uh, yeah, I'd say you're ready to give kicky-punchy competition a try. There's no substitute for the experience. Looking forward to some grueling training camp and weight cutting updates, and fight day glory pics.

What a moran.

Trump: "What we just saw at Pleasure..."
People: "Paradise."
Trump: "We just left Pleasure, what a name..."
People (louder): "PARADISE"

What a moran.

Trump: "What we just saw at Pleasure..."
People: "Paradise."
Trump: "We just left Pleasure, what a name..."
People (louder): "PARADISE"

This is it

Do it. Amateur kickboxing bouts in the states are still with headgear and shinguards right?
Shinguards maybe? I think in my area most of it is so bush league chances are we'd be even lucky for the shin pads.

giphy.gif

Stupidest POTUS ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back